CHAPTER 31 - No One Can Seperate Us

After several minutes,
Evening,
Midoriya's residence,
Living room...

Third Person's POV

The living room was all silent, awkwardness clouding the quite tense atmosphere. Hitoshi and Izuku sat at the dining table facing the female's parents, the father looked like a hungry predator who was ready to swallow its entire prey while the mother was like a kind angel who made people smile with her cheerfulness and innocence.

Inko did her utmost to calm her husband's uncontrolable temper but still, Hisashi was super duper pissed of with his daughter's 'kidnapper'. That was how he would label any guy, any man, any boy, any creature the opposite sex of Izuku who tried to get closer to his one and only princess.

In other hand, the male purplette felt completely cornered and anxious. Never in his life he would imagine to be in such a deadly situation. This was much scarier than facing a villain. He rather fought a large group of criminals than sitting nervously in front of Izuku's father.

Izuku was already sweating bullets. Her eyes wouldn't avert from staring at Hitoshi. Worry, guilt, concern, anxiety overpowered her already messed mind, stressed by the pressure by her father.

"Now, tell me the truth." Hisashi began speaking up, his long finger tapping the table in suspicion. Hitoshi gulped down his saliva. "Who is the one who attacked you, Izuku?" Hisashi shifted his black pupils to the dark green haired-girl.

"I-I told you, it was my former classmate..." Izuku lowered her voice, feeling goosebumps all over her body. She hugged herself in trauma when her entire being began trembling. Despite Hitoshi's desire wanting to comfort her so badly, he remained silent. It would only add fule in the flame of wrath in the overprotective father.

"Former classmate? Is he expelled or something?" Inko asked to make sure, tilting her head to the side slightly. Izuku turned to look at her and nodded lightly. "Hitoshi is a student transfer into the hero course from the general study course, replacing Minet-kun. I don't know the reason behind his expulsion though... But I'm telling you, he is the one who assaulted me, not Hitoshi." Izuku said confidently, trying to convince her father that Hitoshi wasn't the culprit.

"Hmm..." Hisashi just stayed quiet, his eyes damgerously darted to the violet haired-boy. "You are Izuku's boyfriend, aren't you? Then why you didn't protect my daughter from that freaking molester? Huh, looks like your love for her is only a lip service, not from the bottom of your heart." He asked and mocked at the same time  in husky voice to scare the poor teenage boy. Hitoshi clenched his shaking hand into a full balled-fist.

"I-I..." The Brainwash Quirk user chewed on his bottom lip frustatedly. Izuku looked at him in worry before she stood up from her chair she sat on to protest her father's way of interrogating Hitoshi. It was stressing him a lot.

"It wasn't Hitoshi's fault, Dad! He had to return late today, so I went home first! If only I waited for him--"

"Izuku, you shut up and sit down. I'm talking to him, not you." Hisashi cut Izuku off, speaking in harsh tone, seriousness darkenning on his face. He looked at Hitoshi back.

"I don't know what is so special about you that my daughter fell for a weakling like you. You can't even protect her when she is in danger but still claimed yourself as her boyfriend? How funny. There's no way I'm going to let Izuku dating you, Hitoshi Shinso." Hisashi frankly insulted the already frustrated boy. Hitoshi felt so humiliated and disgusted with himself. Hisashi's words made the anxiety and doubt that he already successfully overcame kicked in him again.

"I...I..." The words stucked in his throat, not daring to talk back. "And I heard your Quirk is Brainwashing. I can't believe U.A. accept a person with such a villainous, shabby Quirk. And I know... You used your Quirk on my daughter and brainwashed her to love you!" Hisashi began raising his voice, anger filling his pupils.