CHAPTER 05 - The Sudden Kiss

Nighttime,
Midoriya Residence...

Midoriya's POV

I laid myself on my cozy bed while wrapping myself with my All Might blanket. I rolled and rolled on the bed.

Shinso-kun...Just now,h-he called me...

My cheeks burnt red and felt warm as I recalled that moment. I buried my face in my bed.

"I'm sorry but can you get lost already?! How dare you touch my girlfriend with your dirty hands!"

He called me his girlfriend!!!

My face became redder and smoke started coming out from my ears. I freed myself from my blanket.

I covered my face in embarrassment. My cheeks kept heating up.

W-Why did he call me that?

But he didn't seem to remember at all...

I was lost in my own thoughts. Knocking noise snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Midoriya? Are you in there?" I heard Shinso-kun voice at the door. The doorknob was spinned all of sudden,making me went panicked.

"Shinso-kun,wa-" I was too late. The door was wide opened and Shinso-kun entered my room.

Now that I thought about,Shinso was the first boy to enter my room.

Shinso-kun looked around my geeky room,fulled of All Might's figures,posters,merchandises and photos. My cheeks heated up due to embarrassment. Shinso-kun still looked cool.

He suddenly smirked at me. "What a nerd." He said and chuckled cynically at me.

"Y-You're mean!" I yelled and smacked his chest slowly so that I wouldn't hurt him.

Shinso-kun chuckled again at me. "I wonder how your future boyfriend will react if he sees this." He joked sarcastically.

"I-I don't need a boyfriend! Especially someone like you!" I exclaimed in madness and pouted. I crossed my arm in my chest,showing him my rebellion.

Shinso-kun's expression drastically changed. His smirk died and was replaced with sadness.

"S-Shinso-kun...?" I called him out in worry. Oh dear,I should have not say that.

I reached out my hands to touch me but Shinso-kun slapped my hands harshly. I hissed in pain. "Ouch!"

Shinso-kun left my room in anger and went back to the living room. He slammed close the door angrily.

Guilty pang my heart. Tears formed in my emerald eyes. I sobbed alone in my room.

"Izuku! Dinner is done!" I heard Mom calling me. I quickly wiped off my tears and slowly left my room.

As soon as I arrived at the living room,Shinso-kun was already at the dining table,waiting for dinner.

I gulped and took a seat next to him,hopefully that we could make up. Mom served us katsudon,my favourite!

My face brightened up. "Today we have katsudon,Izuku's favourite!" Mom giggled happily.

My cheeks heated up when she announced that. Did she really need to tell Shinso-kun everything about myself?

I glanced at Shinso-kun for brief seconds and I saw him smiling slightly. I then turned my head back facing my dinner.

"Izuku,aren't you going to eat?" Mom eagerly asked me. I smiled at her and nodded.

I began eating in silent. I glanced at Shinso-kun again and this time,our eyes met. My eyes gazed into his piercing indigo orbs.

He quickly averted his eyes from my gazes. His cold reaction really hurt me.

After we finished eating, I cleaned up the table. "Thanks for the food again,Inko-san." Shinso-kun thanked Mom with a smile.

I didn't think he would smile to me like that anymore. Not after what I said.

I looked down as I was wiping the table with the rag. My hands were trembling as I was trying to hold back my tears.

Shinso-kun excused himsekf to go home. "Come again,okay!" Mom reminded him and smiled kindly.

"Here,some cookies for you." Mom handed over to him a packet of cute animals-shaped cookies.

"Thanks." He smiled again. "Izuku,go sent him off." Mom pushed me and gave me a thumbs up.

"E-Eh?" I looked at her in confusion but still obeyed her order. I followed Shinso-kun to the entrance.

"Good night,Shinso-kun." I smiled at him while closing my eyes yet there was no response.

I felt a bit offended. I sighed long and I couldn't hold back my tears. Crystal tears seeped from my jade eyes. I clutched my skirt.

Shinso-kun looked surprised by my sudden action. " I'm sorry,Shinso-kun... I understand if you won't talk to me anymore." I said with a bitter smile tugged on my lips.

"G-Goodbye." I muttered with croaky voice and was about to leave when I felt a strong grip on my wrist,pulling me back with powerful force.

Shinso-kun pulled me into a hug. My face tinted cherry pink. My face was buried in his muscular chest.

We both stayed in hug for a few good minutes. Shinso-kun then let me go but he still embraced my shoulders.

Shinso-kun suddenly brushed his fingers on my face gently. He wiped off the tears on my wet cheeks. "Don't cry,Midoriya..." He muttered. My mind became blank all of sudden. His voice sounded so seductive to me.

We both gazed into each other's eyes deeply. Shinso-kun trailed down his hands from my face to my shoulder and then my arms and he stopped at my waists.

Shinso-kun snaked his strong arms around my slender waists and pulled me closer to his body. He got closer to my face and gently locked his soft,minty lips with mine.

I accepted his invitation and kissed him back. I placed ny hands on his chest. Shinso-kun ran his fingers in my curly hair and pushed my head closer to him to deepen our kissing session that was full of love and affection.

My tongue danced inside his mouth. Shinso-kun's tongue explored my mouth. We both then broke apart for air.

I was snapped back into reality after breaking apart with Shinso-kun.

What was I doing??? Oh my gosh!!!!

My cheeks burned red again. Shinso-kun looked shocked too. His face darkened with red shades.

"Good night,Midoriya..." He wished to me and left my house. I stumbled back as the door was shut closed.

"Oh,my baby is a fine woman now!!!" Mom fangirled. I was surprised by her screams.

"Oh,I knew it! You both are perfect for each other!" Mom said along with giggles.

"M-Mom!" I stomped my feet lightly. "It's okay,Izuku. I'll always support you." Mom held my hands with confident expression.

"I told you it's not like that!" I denied her statement. Mom chuckled and let me go.

"Hehehe,I know,Izuku. Now,go to sleep,sweetie. Good night!" Mom smiled brightly and went into her room.

I sighed long and went to my room to go to sleep too...

Follow me,vote my books and comment your thoughts!

~NanA~