CHAPTER 17 - Unpredictable Meeting

AN- KittenLover956 , JaidenMayYT . I have surprise for both of you. 😉
________________________

UA High School,
Morning,
Before class,
Class 1-A...

Third Person's POV

Again, everyone's jaws dropped to the floor like before when they saw Midoriya and Shinso walking into the class together with smiles plastered on their faces. They were laughing happily in their own little world, not noticing even in slightest the jaws-dropping stares from their classmates.

"Kaminari, Ashido, Tokoyami." Jiro suddenly called out the trio in such a deep voice. Kaminari turned around facing Jiro and she immediately gripped his shirt collar and shook his body in anger. "I thought you guys said they already broke their friendship! Then what's this?!" Jiro whispered slightly yelling at this dumbster while pointing her finger toward the two innocent cinnamon rolls angrily.

"We must protect Midoriya from him! I got a bad feeling he is just using Midoriya!" Jiro expressed her hidden feelings in worry. She had always hated Shinso ever since he first entered their class. The way he said mean things casually was the thing pissed her off the most. She didn't want Midoriya to be hurt,same as the other girls and the boys in Midoriya Protection Squad.

Ashido gave Jiro a stare full of guilt. Tokoyami shook his bird-shaped head with a tired sigh escaped his beak, disagreed with this childish behaviour. "Can we just ignore it and let Midoriya has her freedom to do anything she want? That Shinso doesn't seem to treat her poorly at all." Tokoyami tried to calm down this tense situation.

Jiro harshly released Kaminari from her iron grip,huffing in annoyance while crossing her arms in her chests, her eyes glaring at Tokoyami in rebellion. "Guys, what's wrong?" Midoriya suddenly popped up out of nowhere. She stared at her classmates with her usual clueless innocent expression.

"I heard a bit of arguing just now. Are you guys still fighting?" Midoriya said sadly,expressing her concern toward her classmates. The heroes wannabe couldn't continue their arguement anymore after seeing their one and only cinnamon roll feeling sad because of them!

"No, we're not arguing, Midoriya. We're just...having serious talk here. That's all." Jiro gave Midoriya the most logical excuse she could think of. She didn't want her to know they were arguing about her.

Midoriya's face brightened up in relief when she heard that. A soft sigh escaped her lips and then she presented her genuine smile to her classmates. "I'm glad! I thought you were arguing because of me since I heard you guys saying my name." She blurted out frankly without knowing the full truth about them. The Midoriya Protection Squad's members gulped down their salivas, feeliny guilty for lying to this pure greenette.

"Midoriya. Can you help me for a bit? I forgot to do my homework." The one and only violette (replacing Mineta who is a former "violette") in class 1-A called out the green-haired girl. Midoriya turned her head facing Shinso and smiled at her secret boyfriend. "Sure, Shinso-kun! I'll come in a second!" She retorted happily, earning a nod from him.

Shinso and Midoriya decided to keep their relationship as secret since they didn't want to cause any ruckus. But the main reason was Shinso didn't want Midoriya's friends to hate her for dating him. Midoriya was moved to tears, feeling very grateful to have such a caring boyfriend like him that she hugged him tightly until he suffocated, almost dying though.

"Well, talk to you guys later!" Midoriya excused herself from the group before walking away from them, heading toward Shinso's desk behind hers.

Midoriya stood next to Shinso and lowered her body and head a bit to match with Shinso's height who was sitting on the chair. She got closer to his face while tucking her hair behind her ear. Shinso was a bit nervous when he realized how close his girlfriend was to him.
"At this part, you only need to use this formula to get the answer." She explained in detail with such a gentle, mellow voice while her hand working on writing on Shinso's notebook to show him how the formula worked out. Shinso nodded in understanding, finally had the way to solve the problem.