CHAPTER 13 - Make Up

A few days later,
After internship ended,
UA High School,
Class 1-A,
Early morning...

Midoriya's POV

When I arrived at the class, there was nobody in here at all. I was the only one here. I put my bag into my locker and then walked to my sit. It felt so nice to be alone once in a while since it was a perfect chance to clear my mind.

I went to school very early today since I didn't want to encounter with Shinso-kun. I wasn't ready to face him yet.

I took out my phone from the pocket to kill some times before my other classmates arrived. As I turned it on, I saw a message from Shinso-kun that I received at the night I fought with Stain. I tapped on the message and read it.

Wow, longer than I thought it would be.
___________________________

Shinso-kun🐱: Hey Midoriya. I just wanna say sorry if I have done something that hurt your feelings. Honestly said, I was still confused about why you are very upset about stealing my first kiss. I don't really mind about it actually, Midoriya. I'm sorry but I'm not good at reading people's feelings so I don't really understand why you are so frustrated back then. But I'm still hoping we both can stay friends. Will you forgive me and be my friend again?
____________________________

My eyes became teary when I read his message. I hugged my phone in my chest, tears trickled on my soft cheeks as I recalled all happy days and moments I spent with him.

Idiot... I'm really such an idiot! I made Shinso-kun felt guilty. If only I explained to him properly, he wouldn't have to ask for my apology. I'm the one who should do that!

I wiped off my tears with my sleeves. I stared at the phone screen long before nodding in determination.

Yes, I have decided! Today, after school I'll meet him and apologize to him! I want to start everything over again!

And to kill sometime while waiting for my other classmates to arrive, I took out my hero analysis notebook to write down some new informations I got. A few minutes passed in the blink of an eye as I was too focused on my hero notes that I lost the track of time.

The door was suddenly opened, revealing Iida-kun who was standing at the door. "Good morning, Midoriya-kun! You're very early today." Iida-kun greeted me happily while walking toward my direction, doing his usual strange hands motion.

"Um, actually, I just wanna be alone for a while to clear my mind. That's why I came early." I told this earnest boy, resting my chins against my palm. "Hm? Why did you want to clear your mind?" Iids-kun asked out of curiousity.

I raised up my head and stared at him long before I spoke up again. "Iida-kun, do you hate Shinso-kun?" I questioned Iida-kun and as expected, he seemed very suprised.

"I don't particularly hate Shinso-kun but I disagree with his rude manners toward our classmates, that's all. I hope he can get along with us but he doesn't seem really friendly." A sigh escaped his lips at the end of his answer.

"I see. Thanks for your opinion, Iida-kun." I smiled widely from ear-to-ear to him, thanking him from the very bottom of my heart. Iida-kun nodded to me and gave me a small smile before returning to his seat that seemed to be a bit far away from mine.

I then focused my emerald eyes back on my hero analysis notes, jotting down more new informations that I got with me. Many loud footsteps were heard outside and I bet they were finally here.

Kirishima-kun and Ashido-san barged into this quiet classroom, surprising Iida-kun who was reading a book attentively that he almost threw the book in the air. Followed behind them were Sero-kun, Hagakure-san and Ojiro-kun. "Kirishima-kun! Ashido-kun! I told you don't run in the hallway!" Iida-kun got up, scolding the duo who didn't give a care about him.