Chapter 47 - Red & White Dye

lol hai guys.

The title chapter makes sense from the last chapter.

JUST SAYING (the song) IS SO GOOD, BUT I DON'T HAVE MONEY.

I ONLY HAVE YOUTUBE :(

ALSO, MY NEW BOOK MAY BE DELAYED A TEENSY BIT.

I JUST DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ANYTHING ANYMORE.

Anyways ENJOY THE STORY AS ALWAYS!

--

(Michael's POV) 

"GUYS! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU TWO!" Ashton screamed as Luke and Calum walked towards the tour bus. I laughed at how worried Ashton was. He's literally like the full on parent of our band when Liz isn't here. He's our Daddy.

"Macca's." Luke shrugged, throwing a bag of fries at Ashton. He gladly shut his mouth and walked back inside the tour bus. I glanced  in confusion over at the two boys. Calum's lips quivered and Luke tossed me the second bag.

"Enjoy Mike." Calum said, walking into the bus, right behind Ashton. Luke and I were left outside as I chewed on the burger inside. He motioned me to follow him inside and I obliged, getting into the bus.

"Mikey, you sleep in the bathtub tonight." Luke mumbled.

"What?" I asked, "Why would-"

"Crap. MICHAEL I SPILLED MILK ON YOUR BUNK SORRY!" Calum yelled.

"But there are extra-"

"Bullcrap! How in the hell did I manage to spill milk on ALL OF THE BUNKS!"

I cursed under my mouth, knowing that this was some sort of set up. I turned back to Luke to see his smirk change to a frown. I walked towards the bunk door and placed my hand on the handle, only to have Calum scream.

"LUKEY I SPILLED SOME ON YOURS I'M SORRY."

His eyes went wide as he approached the door and started banging on the locked bunk door. After about eight minutes of trying to get in, I gave up and so did he.

"More Calum for me."

"What?" I questioned.

"You know, my bed made a spill, so I get to sleep with Calum."

"I'll sleep with Ashton."

"Ashton likes his space though." Luke answered, seeming to know every single thing that I'd say. This made me terribly suspicious. I walked over to the couch and turned on the console, and waited for the first game to load.

- Small Time Skip -

I groaned, taking a pillow from my bunk and a blanket from the couch as I headed towards the bathroom. I cleaned everything up before I sat myself down. Seriously, Michael? Why'd you agree with this? 

Ashton came into the bathroom and didn't seem to notice me. He shut the door behind him and unzipped his pants. Wait....

"ASHTON DON'T TAKE A PISS!" I yelled. Ashton jumped and screeched, zipping his jeans back up. He laughed a little and caught his breath, looking towards me.

"Hey, Mikey. What are you doing in the bathroom, with a blanket and a pillow?"

"Calum spilled milk on all of the extra bunks, Luke's, and mine. So Luke is sleeping with Calum and I get to sleep in here."