Chapter 49 - Livestream

Heyyaa.

Tyasfm for the votes and reads so far! Absolutely incredible!

DERPCON looked hella fun....just saying *starts playing Good Girls EP*

Chapter 49 is called Livestream

Enjoy the story loves, bye! <3

--

(Luke's POV) 

"Last day in Hawaii boys. Aloha." Anthony spoke up, getting everyone's attention. We hit a massive heat wave, and none of us felt like going out of our hotel room. I groaned, as the boys replied with a small nod before curling back onto the couch.

"I thought Aloha means hello, not goodbye." I stated.

"I think some things mean the opposite, I don't really know." Amayra replied, coming back from the porch of our room. I shrugged, standing up to head outside.

"Luke, where are you going?" Ashton asked, making me whirl back around. I just tilted my head to the side and continued to walk outside. "Luke, seriously. What're you doing?"

"I want to get some air by the pool." I replied, grabbing a towel from the rack and a bottle of sunscreen. Michael tossed me my phone and Anthony threw me my sunglasses. "I'm also going out to sit with Calum, he seemed sad before he left."

"That's cute Luke, see you-"

Before Ashton could continue, I shut the door behind me, yelling a 'sorry' from behind the door. I walked slowly towards the pool, making sure that I didn't step on any rocks with my bare feet. Right as the pool came in sight, I saw Calum sitting by the side, scrolling through his phone.

"We can make it out alive." He hummed, looking through...Instagram?

I snuck up behind him, ready to push him into the water. I had to be swift and quick, though. Quickly, I snatched his phone and his hat from his hand and head as I shoved him into the water. He yelped, coming back up for air and clinging to the edge.

"LUKE MY PHONE!" Calum screamed, looking at me menacingly.

"Right here." I giggled, showing him that I held his phone and his hat for him. He rolled his eyes as I tossed our stuff away into a pile so that I could join him. I hopped into the pool with him, Calum stubbornly facing the wall.

"Okay baby I'm sorry."

"Hmph!" He grunted.

"Fine, Calum I'm so sorry that I saved your stuff, but still pushed you into the water."

 "You're lucky I love you."

"I know I am." I replied, laughing once he turned around.

The two of us just chilled in the pool for an hour, before heading back inside towards Ashton, Michael, Anthony, and Amayra. Once we stepped into our hotel room, no one was there. No one was on the couch or in the kitchen.

"Seiously?" I mumbled, picking up a note that was left on the wooden table. All it said was 'Livestream in your's and Caum's room.' I shrugged, heading down towards our room, Calum trailing behind me. As we approached, their voices got louder.

"So it's been like an hour so like I want to wrap this up so we can pack and head back to Aus." Ashton said. "And I guess we'll-"