Chapter 12 - I Do

Helloooo :D

Thanks for the reads and votes.

I love you guys.

Oh yeah, make sure to ADD TO YA LIBRARIES!

Enjoy!

--

(Luke's POV)

Once we got to the hotel, I stormed right out the door. I really had no where to go, but made sure that I avoided entering the hotel. I ran out to a near public park called Skywatch. I slumped myself down and leaned on a tall tree. No one loves me. No one ever will. Calum would be better off with Ashton or Michael. Not me.

By now, my shirt was stained with wet tears and I felt how puffy my eyes were. As much as I tried to stop my tears, they just kept on coming. I looked at my phone, and saw six texts from Ashton, two missed calls from Michael, and none from Calum. Of course. 

- Small Time Skip -

I sat at the park for about three hours and I didn't even try to go back to the hotel. It was 6:00pm now and no one was out looking for me. They must've given up. I stayed in my spot, knees tucked to my chest, and tried to doze off.

"Luke?"

I opened my eyes to see a tall figure in front of me. Green hair, piercings, and a sad smile. I stood up from my spot and walked away, only to be stopped by Michael. He engulfed me in a hug, and I just slowly let my tears out.

"H-h-e humiliated me in f-front of everyone." I sobbed. Michael just hugged tighter and led me to a park bench. He just smiled.

"Luke, I'm glad I found you. Ashton was looking at the other park near a few studios. I knew you'd be here though."

I smiled at him and we sat on the bench in silence, every now and then hearing my small hiccups. Michael just rubbed my back as my tears started to drain.

"Don't put this on yourself too hard, Luke. Cal didn't even know that your the love letter lad. If he knew, that would be the last thing he'd want to say." Michael mumbled into the air. I smiled at him, realizing that he was right.

"Thanks Mikey. You always know what to say."

"Anytime, anything for my best mates." He whispered.

"Calum doesn't know still, right?"

"No, but he should."

"Mikey, there's a point in secret letters. Expressing what your afraid to say, face-to-face in written messages." I complained. "After what he said, he doesn't deserve to know."

"Luke, I have a question. And answer honestly or I'm not taking you back to the hotel."

"I could stay here." I retorted. "But whatever."

"Even after everything that has happened, do you still love Calum? The same way that you always have?"

I looked up at Michael and I wanted to answer honestly. No. Calum broke my heart. That's the truth, I don't love him like I used to. Used to. I groaned and connected my eyes with Michael.

"I do."

(Ashton's POV)

Once I got a text from Michael saying that he found Luke, I sighed and walked straight back to the hotel. I know Luke doesn't like a crowd when he's upset. Even if it's just three.