Chapter 25 - Soon

'Ello.

New chapter here, hope ya like.

Q:Least Fav Chapter? A:Prev. Chap (Cake breakup) :(

Anyways, Enjoy the story :)

--

(Michael's POV)

Luke hasn't been back to the bus in over three hours. Whenever Ashton and I tried calling him, the call immediately sent us to voicemail. The thing that blew my top was Calum. I was so pissed that Calum didn't care, and that he wasn't helping.

Little did I know, he does care. I opened the curtain to his bunk to see him laying there, crying his eyes out at the small note. Even though this was mainly Calum's fault, I had to help him. It was a pain seeing one of your best mates cry.

I hopped onto the bed with him and he scarcely moved away, thinking that I was about to hurt him. I only shook my head and he sighed in relief. I looked at the crumbled up letter and Calum's tired face.

"What did I do? What HAVE I done?" Calum said, his tears slowly going away.

"Is what you said true?" I asked him curiously, ignoring his two questions. There wasn't even time for a pause, as Calum quickly responded.

"No."

"Then why'd you say it?"

"It just came out, okay! I just blurted something I never wanted to say. Luke has been lost for hours, because of me."

I didn't argue with him or tell him that he was wrong, because he was right. Right now wasn't the time for critisism. Right now was the time to help Calum and to find Luke.

"You at least, want to help us? Find Luke?"

"I-I can't." He said, and I almost started to yell at his broken state, but he beat me to speaking. "I can't because I can't live to see him sad and the fake smiles appearing on his face."

"He still loves you Cal, you have got to trust me." I told him. He only mumbled, "I wish."

I gave him a slight squeeze on the shoulder and left him there. I went out of his bunk and towards the front area of the bus, where Ashton was.

"Hey Ash, what are we going to do about Cal and Luke?"

"Luke, I'm still thinking. But what about Cal?"

"What about Cal? He blurted a lie, he didn't mean it. He's in tears at his bunk, crying over him and his letter." I mentioned, knowing that he was only helping Luke.

"Well now I have two problems to fix! Both of them dealing with our own bandmates." Ashton laughed softly, trying to break the ice.

Ashton and I sat there, thinking for quite a while. Most scenarios that played in my head, had huge doubts or bad things that could end up happening. I could tell Ashton's were terrible as well. His eyes went wide and his face scrunched up.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Ashton yelled, fist pumping the air.

"For which one?"

"Both." He said. I smirked and gave him a quick high five. I sat there awkwardly as Ashton looked up at nothing. I sighed in disappointment.

"Well?"

"Luke goes first. Calum, next week." I frowned when he said that we'll deal with Calum next week, but I just nodded as he explained his plan.