Chapter 1 - What's wrong with Luke?

So here, my first "multi-chaptered" fanfiction.

Please view and leave comments so I know if I should continue.

I hope you like it. :D

--

(Calum's POV)

The boys and I were sitting around and waiting for mangement to give us the o.k. to leave. Being in a band is fun and all, but the meetings absolutely suck.

"Hey guys check this out!" Michael yelled.

Before anyone knew what he was doing, he took a vase and began sliding it across the long table with Ashton. 

"Whoever makes it fall first pays for a new one!" Ashton chimed in.

"No thanks, mate." Luke said quietly while keeping his eyes glued to his phone.

"Honestly," I started, "You guys are gonna get caught one day."

"Well, don't jinx it!" Michael said

"And plus, Calum, you loved to play this game. What has gotten into you?" Ashton quizzed.

In all honesty, I did love this game, but Ashton was right. I suddenly backed away from these kinds of games.

Ashton and Michael proceeded with sliding the vase around until they heard management knocking at the door.

In shock, Michael had broken the vase and Ashton just gave him his "lucky smirk." 

He quickly took the vase and dumped the broken pieces into the trash while swearing, rather loudly, under his breath. Once he was done, Luke let them in.

"We have reviewed all of the reports and schedules, and I am happy to say that you guys are free-"

Before our manager could finish, the band and I went running out the door and down to the car that was waiting for us in the lot. 

We all went in, Luke and I in the back, and Ashton and Michael in the middle row.

"Go as fast as you can sir! I'm done with meetings for the day!" I shouted happily.

The driver just smiled, and thinking that it was a joke, he drove at a normal pace, which sort of upseted me.

Everyone in the car was laughing at my terrible joke, but Luke. He was just kind of curled up into the back corner of the car with his phone in his hand. I quickly looked over at his screen and realized that he was listening to a really amazing song by Blink-182 called, "All the Small Things" He was also doing something else at the same time.

"What's wrong, Luke?" I asked him in a whisper.

"Nothing, Cal."

Like usual. The same answer I get from him everytime I'm worried about him. I mean, what kind of person would I be to not worry about my bandmates, my brothers.

"Don't be so worried." Luke half spoke like he read my mind.

As I watched Luke drift off into a sleep, I realized that I have been staring at him for quite sometime until someone snapped in my face.

"What the f-"

"Oooh, his eyes are so dreamy. Sooo ocean blue." Ashton mocked as if he could read thoughts that were, I mean were not true. 

"His hair, like seriously. Blonde is totally my thing." Michael mock whispered.

I just rolled my eyes and decided to fall asleep as well. The last thought that caught my mind before I fell asleep is,

"Do I really think of Luke like that?"

--

Oooh...what's going to happen next. Hehe.

I hope you liked this chapter guys. Favorite? Like? Comment?

I P-R-O-M-I-S-E that the next chapter will be longer.

You guys are awesome ;) 

See ya in the next chapie <3