Chapter 7 - Who's my Man?

Hellooo :)

I logged on today to see over 100 views in total for my story.

Thank you all, here's a weekend update.

YW and Enjoy. <3

--

(Calum's POV)

It was 6:50, about ten minutes left until the concert started. The boys and I were hanging out in the lounge room and playing some FIFA. Well some of us were playing FIFA. Ashton was on his phone scrolling through twitter and Luke was sitting there, rocking back and forth, while looking extremely sweaty. I wanted to continue playing this game, but Luke looked so adorable and helpless. 

I dropped the controller on the small table and walked over to Luke, and sat myself next to him on the orange colored couch. He looked up and stopped rocking, but he tensed up. I lightly shoved him so his back hit the back of the couch and I leaned against the back myself. 

I nuzzled my head into Luke's neck and he rested his head on top of mine. I felt that we fit together almost perfectly. I heard fake snores and looked up at Luke. I lightly slapped him in the face and we just laughed.

"Cuddles over video games? Really, Cal?" Michael teased.

Luke blushed hard and hid his face behind my head.

"Always." I smirked and flicked Luke in the head.

"Geez, so much power in one finger." Luke mumbled and rubbed the back of his head.

Luke then turned to me and our faces were inches away. I wanted to make the first move, until I realized that Luke Hemmings was not my boyfriend. Saddest sentence ever.

"So," Luke breathed, "how are we going to find this love letter guy."

I frowned and looked down. Even though this guy could be the way out of my love for Luke, I didn't want to stop loving him. I had to finally admit that to myself.

"Cal?" Luke broke the silence. "I'm your helper, remember?"

"Yeah, I know."

"Why so sad, Cal?"

"I-"

"BOYS! We're on in five!" One of the workers shouted.

Luke left me with a small smile and got up and off the couch to join Ashton. He whispered something in his ear and Ashton just nodded. What was that? 

"CAAAAALLLLLLLUUUUUUUMMMM!" Michael screamed.

"Why the hell are you so loud!" I jokingly said.

We just laughed it off and ran over to Ashton and Luke. Michael jumped onto Ashton's back and he yelped. I shrugged and jumped onto Luke's back, who was clearly not prepared.

"What th-, Cal? What are you doing?" Luke asked while stumbling forward a bit.

"I'm being Calum." I answered simply.

Luke looked over to Ashton with a Michael on his back and they both rolled their eyes, but continued to carry us. When we arrived to the stage entrance, the screams got louder as an announcer spoke.

"BERLIN! PLEASE GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!" 

We all took our instruments and we one by one got to the front stage as the announcer said our names.

"ASHTON IRWIN!"

"MICHAEL CLIFFORD!"

"CALUM HOOD!"