Chapter 10 - Bound to L.A.

Hello guys... :)

Dedication to the right >>>> { @MikeyMyBooty }

Good fics, check her out <3

Enjoy.

--

(Calum's POV)

The week at the cabin on the mountains passed by fairly quickly. We went skiing and snowboarding here and there, but it was too cold to go outside for most of the week. When Saturday finally came, the boys and I gathered our stuff together and met with the American driver.

"Hello boys." the driver smiled. We all returned the smile and sat at the back of the car.

"Hi sir," Ashton spoke, "L.A. right?"

The driver responded by nodding his head and Ashton smiled, a really big smile. We woud be starting our actual tour in spring and summer. During winter, we would be doing small performances here and there in L.A., mostly at parties or the mall. I slipped out my phone and plugged my earbuds in. This is going to be a long ride.

- Small Time Skip -

And boy, was I right. The drive to L.A. took such a long time from the mountains, but we finally arrived. There was a man waiting outside in front of our hotel, grabbing all of our luggages and dashing off into the hotel.

"HEY! COME BACK!" Luke yelled.

"Luke calm down, he's taking it into our hotel room." Ashton snickered.

As Ashton went towards the front of the check in desk, Michael, Luke, and I sat in the waiting area. We sat there in silence, but both Luke and I knew Michael would speak soon.

"How long are we staying in L.A.? It's winter, but it's still hot here!" Michael complained. Luke rolled his eyes and decided to speak up.

"For the rest of winter. We're doing, like, small shows and interviews."

"Anyways, Calum, how are the love letters going?" Michael asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't really know, after the last letter he never wrote. Do you think he stopped?"

"Nope," Ashton said, walking in, and throwing Michael the room key, "He probably thought people were starting to figure his identity out, so he maybe gave it a break. He'll for sure give you something tomorrow."

"Ash, you always say something about the letters and it actually happens." I stated, trying to fit the pieces together. "And plus, your no fortune teller. Do you, do you know who he is?"

Once Ashton turned pale, I knew he was hiding something. Luke looked at Ashton in a death glare and Michael mentally slapped his face with his eyes.

"So?" I asked. "You do know who this guy is."

"I-I-I fine!" Ashton admitted. "I know who he is, I'm not telling you no matter what you bribe me into."

"That's all I needed to here." I answered smiling. Ashton gave me a confused look, the same one Michael and Luke were giving me.

"I want to know who he is." I finally said. "I just, want to wait and see what happens and where this goes."

As soon as I said that, Luke smiled at me, acknowledging that he understood. Ashton and Michael were now confused at Luke, who respected my opinion.

"Cal, um, I think Luke has something to tell you." Ashton blurted. Michael took a lollipop out of his pocket and shoved it into Ashton's mouth. He looked at me and smiled, then glared back at Ashton.