Chapter 48 - Replacement

Ayyyye lmao!

So, it's called 'Replacement,' but it's not about replacing

any of the boys (relationship or not)

Nutella waffles are good, hopefully like this story. ENJoY!

--

(Calum's POV) 

Luke has been ignoring me, or he hasn't been spending much time with me anymore. All I can say is that it's not because of Michael anymore. He just locks himself in the hotel room's closet and never comes out. It's been like that for the past two weeks.

And just yesterday, Michael got his rainbow hair back.

Marvelous.

Even if I try to enter the closet, he acts suspicious. He only comes out for food, the bathroom, and for performing. Also, we're in Hawaii! He doesn't even come with us to the beach or to the volcanoes! He's always alone!

Michael, Ashton, and I were sitting at the couch and watching a movie. I came a bit late, so I didn't bother asking the title.

"Calum! Can you come here please!"

Immediately, I realized that he had spoken. My name. I jumped off of the couch, climbing over Ashton and Michael. I ran into the door, muffling a groan before entering the dark, but large hotel closet. Luke's phone light was easy to see through the darkness, so I walked towards it and opened the curtain that separated us.

"I'd like to take you on a date. This time, no mistakes and no pranks. Just you and me, sitting at a fancy resturaunt that won't mess up because I'm not hosting it." Luke whispered. I laughed at his tired tone of voice and sat down on the floor right next to him.

"Lukey, come sit here please." I whispered. Luke left his current position and sat down on my lap. I adjusted my legs and asked him, "What's going on?"

"What do you mean? The ignoring coming from me to you and everybody? I'm just busy, Cal. That's why I'm taking you tonight."

I shrugged, taking his hand in mine.

"Babe, it's a one time thing, okay? Unless a huge disaster happens and it'll cause me to do the same again." Luke said getting off of my lap and sitting next to me.

He kissed me on the lips before dragging his hand around my shoulders. I leaned into his neck and rested my head there. From that point, all of my troubles, complaints, and bad dreams just faded away like a leaf blowing in the wind.

"So, Cal. I'm excited about tonight, and it's 6:00pm. Let's get you ready, reservation is at 10:00pm."

He pulled out a white tux, and I squinted my eyes. The light of the room reflected off of the suit, the black bow tie topping the whole outfit off. He put the suit over my body for a first look, and he smirked.

"Cute."

"Luke, why are you taking me out so early? Four hours until our reservation." I asked, taking my suit and heading over to the bathroom. I heard a rustle of papers as I walked, so I turned around to see Luke stuffing something into his bag. He hadn't looked up, so I tried getting a closer look.

"Luke?" I said, waving my hands in front of his face. He jumped, stuffing the papers deeper into the bag and zipping it up. He gave a nervous smile and kissed me lightly on the cheek.