Chapter 46 - Mess Up

Hi.

So, cake fandom name: frosting (idek anymore)

We're outside of them AND inbetween.

*whispers* what am I doing here?

ALSO, SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ON MUCH AND UPDATING!

I'VE BEEN BUSY, SO I MAY PUSH MY NEW CAKE FF BACK A BIT :(

Enjoy though! xx

--

(Calum's POV) 

It's been two months into the tour, and we've traveled all around the United States, the only place that hasn't been visited was California and Hawaii. California first, I'm guessing, and then Hawaii. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, stepping out of my bunk.

Luke was still fast asleep above me, and Michael was in the same state right across from me. Ashton must've been the only one awake, so I walked into the main area in the bus, only to be tackled.

"I GOT YOU!"

"Ash, you didn't scare me, you just hurt my back." I whined, getting up from the floor.

"Whatever, guess where we're back at! Amayra's state with that cheesy library? Guess!" Ashton rambled, shaking my shoulders.

"Cal-"

"Not you Calum! You're so conceited and plus you don't have a cheesy library or an Amayra living on you. WE'RE IN CALIFORNIA! FIVE MINUTES UNTIL L.A.!"

Suddenly, Michael and Luke came into the room together. Eyes half asleep and clutching onto blankets, they fell onto the floor in exhaustion. "L.A.?" Michael's voice questioned, muffled into the floor. Ashton and I nodded, even though he couldn't see us.

"Why are you guys tired? You literally have bags under your eyes!" Ashton said, dragging Michael onto his feet, me doing the same for Luke.

"Mikey and I-" Luke mumbled, yawning, "-we uh played video games last night."

"It was a Friday, what can you expect from us."

I placed Luke onto the couch and took a seat right by him. He immediately curled up into a ball and cuddled right into me. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders. Honestly, I missed this. The past two months have been all touring and barely any 'Luke and Cal' time. Even when we have days off, he always spends them with Michael which makes me incredibly jealous. For example, yesterday.

"Hey boys." A deep voice whispered as the bus door opened. The clicking of a lady's heels followed right behind the voice. The bus doors closed once they got inside, and the two took off their hoods and disguises. Anthony and Amayra.

"Welcome back to L.A.. Get some rest too, especially you guys." Amayra mumbled. Right as she said it, Michael collapsed back onto the floor to sleep and Luke's soft snores started up once again. "Anways, three days off to yourselves until the first tour. See you four then."

Amayra and Anthony left the bus, leaving only Ashton and me, stuck with two sleeping kittens.

"Well, Cal. It's just you. I'm going back to bed." Ashton spoke, leaving Michael on the floor.

Nevermind, just me.

I leaned into Luke and gave him a peck on the forehead, slowly untangling myself from his embrace without waking him up. That was completely unsuccessful. I ended up making the blonde boy flutter his eyes open and clutch me tighter.