Chapter 11 - Breaking His Heart

Hai <333

Thank you for 400 reads and 50 votes (and counting)

AMNESIA IS AMAZING BTW LIKE YASSS!

Anyways, enjoy!

--

(Calum's POV)

This was a bad situation. Luke had a bruised stomach, yet he decided to go in front of me for my own protection! He was even younger than me! You idiot, Calum. Your supposed to help him! I didn't listen to myself, I was too scared.

"Back off," Luke spoke, "I'll call the police."

He fumbled in his pocket for his phone to find it empty. He looked up to see the man holding his phone and mine. I stepped back a little, pulling Luke with me. Luke was pale, and his confidence was all of a sudden lost. I let go of Luke's waist and ran to the hotel room's phone.

"Give our phones back and I won't call the cops." I growled.

"I cut the cords last night."

"Wait, how'd you get in last night?" I asked suspiciously.

"Does it look like I knock on doors asking people, Hey, can I cut your phone's cords?"

Somebody laughed at the man's remark. I turned to Luke, but he was collapsed on the ground, clutching his stomach. I put the phone down and helped him up onto the side of the nearest bed.

"What was that?"

"What?"

"That laughing noise."

Just as the man was about to speak, Ashton and Michael came bursting through the door laughing. They looked like they were going to pass out at the amount of fun they were having.

"Y-y-you should've s-seen your faces!" Ashton laughed.

"Thanks Joey." Michael said, while handshaking him.

I turned to the three of them, completely stunned. I looked back at Luke, and he looked so broken and confused.

"Who's Joey?!" Luke asked, basically screaming.

"Oh, he's just a friend of ours. We met him last night when Mikey and I went for' a walk. He did the same trick to us." Ashton snickered.

"Works all the time." The Joey guy said as he took off his black hooded mask. "It worked better than I thought on the two of you."

I rolled my eyes and Luke scooted closer to me in fear, I sighed and put my arms around him. We're alive, and that's all that matters, I think.

"Ok Joey, see ya." Michael said as he shut the door in his face, rudely. Ashton started laughing and Michael threw two pairs of jeans at Luke and I.

"Go get changed, we have an interview in three hours." Michael said. "We'll be in the lobby."

Ashton tossed us our phones and the two of them exited the door. I realized that Luke was still in his shock stage and I just laughed.

"Luke, I think I like you better when your confident." I said. Luke stopped shaking and turned to me, raising an eyebrow. "But then again, I get to be the confident one if your shy so, I change my mind."

He just smirked and walked into the bathrroom, leaving me absolutely clueless. I shook my head and changed into my jeans. Once he walked out, we both exited the door.

(Ashton's POV)

Michael and I were sitting in the lobby waiting for Luke and Calum. We both wore sunglasses, beanies, and a blonde wig to hide from all of the fans.