Chapter 13 - The Library of Love

Heyyoo.

Thank you for the all your reads and votes.

Please add this to your libraries, it'll be long.

Weekend update 'cause ur all special.

Enjoy, ok? ok.

--

(Calum's POV)

It was the next day, around 2:00. The boys and I had just finished lunch and we were walking downtown. We all planned to explore downtown L.A., but Luke and I lost Michael and Ashton. Curse them and their fast feet. Little did I know, Luke had something else in plan. He pulled me towards a dark alleyway.

"Luke," I laughed nervously, "What are you doing?"

"Oh, um, taking you somewhere." He smirked. "It's not dangerous, trust me."

"Don't you think we should get Ashton and Michael so we could all get murdered together."

"Trust me Cal, it's safe." He laughed.

Luke stopped at a scratched black door. There were words on the door, clearly saying to not enter. Was he out of his mind!

"I think we should go back to the hotel." I mumbled, backing away from the door.

"No, we shouldn't." Luke said, clicking the door open. "Come on Cal, don't you trust me?"

"Yes." I groaned.

He held the door open for me, but I shoved him in first. "Have you ever been here before Luke."

"Whenever we stop by L.A., this is always somewhere I stop."

He paused and his hands searched the walls, trying to find a light switch. When I saw a black switch, I took Luke's wrist and placed his hands it. He flicked the light on and from what I saw, my new life lesson is to never trust Luke.

"Luke it's a nice place," I started, "but, a library! Luke, I thought I was done with school!"

Luke rolled his eyes. "Come on Cal, it's a nice thinking place."

"Literally."

"Whatever Calum, I thought you'd appreciate it. Your the first person I've shown this to. Let's go." Luke groaned and headed towards the door.

"No Luke, come back. I wanna stay." I said. That's a shock.

Luke silenty walked back and sat on a brown polished table. He looked at me sternly, knowing that I didn't like this place, but stayed for some reason. I shrugged and sat next to him on the table.

"All those words in these books, describe my life." He mumbled, pulling a book out of the shelf, and pointing at the words. "Happy, sad, depressed, excited, angry, and-"

"Stressful." I continued, pointing at the title of the book. He looked at me in disbelief, like he didn't think I would understand. Of course I understood, little did he know, I lived the same way.

"Y-yeah stressful." He managed to say in disbelief.

"Your such a dork." I laughed, punching him lightly on the shoulder. He laughed with me and breathed in deeply.

"I know."

"Luke it was a joke." I said lowly. "I'm sorry."

"Cal, I brought you here to show you something else. Come here." Luke said, completely ignoring what I said. He dragged me to the first shelf, which was leaned against the wall.