Chapter 29 - Reunion Plans

Hiya :)

School sucks man.

Anyways, here's another update as promised.

Enjoy <3.

--

(Calum's POV)

The boys and I left Ohio on the nineteenth, and it was now February 20th. Luke got a lot better and the bus was currently driving to New York. Also known as, one of the most busiest places in America.

Amayra had stopped by the bus at least two more times while we were in Ohio and Luke let her stay. I was honestly still pissed at her, but I couldn't do anything about it. Luckily for me, whenever Ashton and Michael came back to the bus, they kicked her out.

The last time she visited before leaving was the time when Luke returned the wet tuxedo to her that he had worn on Valentine's day. I really liked that suit, it looked so good on him.

"Calum?" Luke asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I shook my head and looked around, forgetting where I was. Oh right, we're going to New York. "Cal?"

"Sorry Luke. Yeah?"

"Uhm...back in Australia, do you think that we'll make it for the high school reunion?"

I thought about that for a second. We haven't seen our class and teachers for almost a full two years. The reunion was coming up, and I wasn't sure if we would make it.

"Not sure, when's the date?"

"March sixteenth."

"We migh-"

"HIGH SCHOOL REUNION!" Michael yelled, looking at his phone. "I just got the email, Luke, Cal. You guys going?"

"I don't know if we can make it?"

"Well," Ashton started walking into the room. "We have one last week with our families before we start the tour in April."

"What week is it?" Luke asked eagerly, releasing my embrace and standing up. I pouted slightly, but I continued to listen to the conversation.

"March seventeenth through March twenty-second." Ashton replied.

Luke immediately frowned, and so did Michael. Michael took Luke's spot on the couch and sighed. He grabbed the controller and turned on a video game. Luke sat down on the floor with Ashton, and without leaving Michael's side, I joined their conversation. 

"Can we like, at least go home a day early?" Luke asked.

"Nope. We're staying in New York until we go back to Australia. Recording, gigs, interviews, small concerts, and stuff." Ashton replied.

"How about the last day? What do we have then?" I questioned.

"Nothing really, but we have our plane tickets for arriving on the seventeenth."

"Let's change them!" Luke suggested.

"We can't. The flight for the sixteenth and fifteenth is fully booked from New York."

"Then let's go to another state and fly from there." Michael replied, dropping the video game controller. The three of us turned to Michael, our eyes wide. He just shrugged and nervously played with the hem of his shirt, uncomfortable with the attention.