Chapter 44 - Dream Big Ashton

Hi loves.

New chapter ayeee!

'Dream Big Ashton' is cool, I swear.

IG: thehxmmings

Have fun and enjoy! <3

--

(Ashton's POV)  

"Austin, Texas! Grab your hats boys!" Michael joked.

I put down my sandwich and looked out of the bus window. There it was, the 'Welcome to Austin Texas' sign. Calum and Luke scrambled into the front of the bus, looking out the window.

"You guys missed it." I laughed.

"Oh." Luke responded, sneaking a hand behind me. I cocked my eyebrows until I watched Luke run off into the bathroom, locking the door. Calum and Michael started cracking up, grabbing controllers for a new game of Fifa.

"What?" I mumbled, turning around to grab a bite of my sandwich. Oh, Luke took it. I groaned and ran to the back of the bus. "Luke give me my sandwich back! You stole Michael's gummy worms already, would you stop eating!"

"I want to stay alive Ash! I will not die from starvation and an Ashton attack."

Rolling my eyes, I reached under the bathroom mat entrance and picked up the spare key. I unlocked the door, to see Luke laying in the tub, attempting to take a bite of the sandwich. His eyes went wide and he screeched.

"CALUM! MIKEY! HELP ME!" Luke screamed at the top of his lungs. I squinted my eyes and opened them again, to see Luke dashing out the door. "HELP!"

I followed Luke through the narrow aisles until we reached the front of the bus, where Michael and Calum just continued their video game. "You're trapped Hemmings. Give it back, it's all we have until we grab more food supplies."

Instead of tossing it back to me, he threw it at the tv, but missed. Instead of hitting the tv, he hit Michael, right on his rainbow colored hair. Calum's eyes immediately went bright, and he cracked a small smile. Michael, however, dramatically wiped the sandwich off of his head and mumbled.

"You're getting it now Hemmings."

"Sorry, no can do." Luke said, holding in a laugh. "I can only 'get it' with Calum."

By this point Calum and I were bursting in laughter onto the floor. Michael shut off the console right as our driver mentioned, "We're at the grocery store, grab some stuff."

Luke ran out of the bus, and Michael quickly followed him. They ran through the crowd of fans, but they safely made it in. Calum and I got off of the floor, and headed towards the store with the rest of the band.

"You two have to stop chasing Luke," Calum started, "He'll run out of breath."

"Protective boyfriend, huh?" I whispered lightly. I'm pretty sure that Calum didn't hear me, because he was too in shock of something else. I caught up to him, before entering the store. "What?" He pointed out to the two boys in the middle of the store.

We entered the grocery store, and looked over at Luke.

He was covered in grape juice and lemonade, Michael holding the empty cartons of the juices. He sheepishly waved and smiled at us, dropping the cartons. "So, guys, uh, things went a little bit out of hand and-"