Chapter 22 - Tour Bus

Hellooooo .

New chapter, so yayyy.

Thanks for the reads and votes I love ya all.

This is for all of you amazing people.

Enjoy!

--

(Luke's POV)

"It's back!"

"It's clean! We'll make it messy!"

"I call the top bunk!"

"I call the bunk by Luke!"

I laughed lightly as we entered the American Tour Bus that we haven't seen for almost a full year. We were still in Washington and this was our jumping off point for the tour. The bus would take us to almost all of the states, and return to California for our last performance for the U.S. tour.

"Why do you get the bunk by Luke?"

"He's my boyfriend."

"But I want the top bunk too!"

"Please Mikey let me have it! You had it last year!"

"Fine."

"Success! Thanks Mikey, love you."

"Hey, hey...right in front of me?" I joked. Calum immediately released the grip he had on Mikey and wobbled over to me. He gave me a small peck on the lips and smiled.

"I don't do that to Mikey, do I?"

"Nope." I said, popping the letter p. I smiled like a school girl with a stupid crush on the hottest boy at school. The difference was, I'm a boy, I'm bi, It's not a crush, and I actually ended up dating him. I didn't realize I thought of all of that while staring into his eyes.

"See something you like?" Calum questioned. I blinked and looked around to see Ashton and Michael gone, probably playing a video game.

"Yeah." I said "A lot."

I sat down in what I thought was Ashton's or Michael's bunk and took of my shoes. I tucked them underneath the bed and ran out.

"Lukey? Where are you going?"

"Fifa with Michael! Come with me babe!" I yelled. He followed closely behind me as we entered another part of the bus. "Mikey, toss me a controller."

Michael tossed a control to me, and another to Calum. He picked up the last one and threw it at Ashton, but he dodged it and the controller landed on the couch.

"I don't like playing Fifa." Ashton mumbled, taking a piece of popcorn out of the bowl. I reached for one and he pulled back, trying to test me.

"Testing me, Irwin?"

He popped another in his mouth. "Yup."

I slowly got up and threw the controller back on the couch, apparently missing it. Michael caught the controller as it was about to hit the floor. I looked over to Calum and kissed him sweetly on the lips, he smiled into the kiss and pulled me closer.

"Gross!" Ashton whined, squeezing his eyes. I quickly took a few pieces, releasing the kiss, and he grumbled. "I really hate that trick. It's going to get old someday."

I laughed as I watched Michael and Calum play the first round of the game. I fed Calum the popcorn in my hand blindly as I continued to watch the game. Calum made a few goals and good attempts, but we all knew that Michael-