Chapter 35 - Mobbed

Hi everyone. << awkward.

WARNING, SMALL SMUT SCENE.

So, if you don't like this content.

Kindly, leave and wait 'till the next update.

*Not written by me.*

Enjoy guys. :)

--

(Calum's POV)

"Boys say goodbye, we're already an hour late."

The four of us gave the last hugs to our family, knowing that we wouldn't see them in such a long time. Surprisingly, the week that was spent in Australia went by fairly quick. Almost to quick. I hugged my Mum and my sister, before boarding the plane.

"Be safe boys!"

"Have fun on tour Cal, I love you!"

"Use protection Luke!" Liz shouted. Luke immediately froze, his cheeks turning really red. I laughed it off as I pushed him into the plane. As we entered the plane, a wave of warm air hit my body.

Ashton dropped his stuff onto the ground and jumped onto a brown leather chair. He smiled deviously at Michael.

"I call this chair!"

"Ashton! I always sit in that spot!" Michael complained.

"Oh, too bad." Ashton smirked, seating himself down, and kicking his feet onto the seat across from him. "Wasn't it just a pain disguising ourselves in the airplane." I nodded slowly before joining Luke on the opposite side of the plane.

Apparently last week, Anthony and Amayra ordered a plane specifically for us. Anthony said that we could use this plane from country to country, so that's what we did.

"Calum." Luke said, pulling on my arm. He lifted the seat divider and scooted closer to me. I obliged, moving myself closer to him as well. He kissed me on the nose as he leaned his head against my shoulder. "I'm tired."

"Luke, I bought you coffee an hour ago. I can't really do anything else."

"You could make me more awake."

"How, exactly?" I said cheekily, sliding my hand from his knee to his upper thigh. He sucked in his breath, not wanting to make loud noises in front of our friends. I snaked my hand onto the top of his crotch, pushing down slowly. His eyes rolled back, hips bucking up.

"C-Calum, more." He pleaded.

I slowly undid the button of his jeans, checking to make sure that the boys weren't paying attention. I slipped my hand into his boxers, pumping his length. He started muffling his moans into my shoulder as I continued. He whimpered silently.

After a few minutes, I started picking up my speed. Luke threw his head back, squinting his eyes shut.

"Calum..c-close." He whispered.

With that, he released his load into his boxers with a low moan. I took my hands out of his pants, dusting them off on my skinny jeans. I turned to see Luke, fully red as he rebuttoned up his jeans. I smirked to myself as he leaned against me once more.

"You know what the most awkward part about all of that was?" He asked.

"What?"

"I was just going to ask if you wanted to play a video game."