Chapter 26 - Nothing But Awkward

Hello readers.

So, new update today ayee.

Thanks for 10K AYYYE!

You guys are the best :D

Enjoy.

--

(Calum's POV)

It's been a full two days. A FULL TWO DAYS. And Luke Hemmings hasn't taken me back yet. I was kind of afraid that he changed his mind, and that he only wanted to friend zone me. I sat slumped down on the couch of the bus, millions of thoughts running through my mind.

We had just finished recording at the studio with Anthony and we played a small street gig. We were now back on the bus, the driver driving us to the next state.

There was no one to talk to. Ashton and Michael were caught up in a conversation about "Ashton's Plan." I so badly wanted to know what this plan was, but they would stay silent when I walked with them. Luke was possibly in his bunk, and it was too awkward to talk to him now.

I slipped my phone out and saw a bunch of tweets roaring twitter about Luke running away, just two nights ago. I opened up Luke's twitter and saw what he had just posted.

@Luke5SOS: Sorry for running guys, needed some time alone. I'm back now :-) @5sos

ha

A small smile played on my lips at Luke's tweet. He was back. I didn't loose him forever. I've been repeating these thoughts in my head for a few days. The thoughts that made me happier. I was interrupted when the door to the bunk room opened.

Luke.

He stood there awkwardly smiling at me for a few seconds before sitting down, next to me. Next to me. What happened to ignoring me and staying away from me? I shrugged to myself as Luke leaned back and turned on the tv.

"Cal, I'm not mad at you...I think." Luke said, scrunching up his nose. I looked at him wide eyed and eyebrows knitted. Luke hadn't talked to me in days, last time we talked was when he came home. "I just, well, I needed some time to take it in."

Luke don't say that, I still love you. "Oh."

Silence fell between us, it wasn't the comfortable silence that we enjoyed. This silence was really awkward. I slumped down on the couch and mumbled. "Your never going to take me back, are you?"

"Soon."

"That's what you said two days ago."

"Please don't be impatient Calum. I'm still trying to get used to this."

"Get used to what?"

"I'm trying to get used to you and me. I'm trying to think how things will happen if we get back together."

"If? You said soon."

Luke just stayed silent at my comment and I just sighed. Of course he wouldn't take me back, I broke him heart into pieces. 

"I still love you Luke, always have, always will."

"I love you too mate."

I cringed at the word. Mate. He's friend zoning me. I frowned and he must have noticed because he quickly changed his words. I smiled when Luke said,

My Man, My Admirer (Cake Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara