Chapter 32 - Back Home

Heyyyyy.

New Update, I hope ya like it.

Tyasm for the votes and comments.

Anyways, Enjoy! x

--

(Luke's POV)

"Attention all passengers. The current boarding flight to Sydney, Australia will be closed in two minutes. Thank you and have a good flight."

"RUN!" Ashton yelled. The four of us ran across the airport and into the boarding line. Fans were mobbing us and we took way too much time signing notebooks. Once we saw the flight entrance, I breathed a sigh of relief before jogging up to it.

"The flight for Sydney, Australia is now c-"

"MA'AM!" Michael shouted, waving his hands while running towards the desk. She gave a small smile as she checked in our passports and let us through. She winked at Calum and I cringed, quickly putting my arm around his waist. He just laughed as the middle aged woman rolled her eyes.

"Seats A36 and A37." She mumbled. We nodded and walked into the plane. Luckily, the four of us got unnoticed by fans. Michael and Ashton sat in front of us as Calum and I were behind them. I looked at Calum to see his necklace hanging loosely down his neck. I smiled and he must've noticed.

He took my necklace and connected it with mine. I grinned childishly as he pecked me on the lips and took my hand.

"Forever." He mumbled as he nuzzled into the crook of my neck. I smiled and played with his hair as I fell into a deep sleep against his head.

- Small Time Skip -

"CALUM HOOD AND LUKE HEMMINGS! WAKE THE HELL UP!"

I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I looked up to see two happy figures shadowing Calum and I. Groaning loudly, I flashed a weak smile before closing my eye lids again. Bad idea.

"OW!" I screamed, holding the left side of my cheek. My eyes popped opened and I glared at Michael and Ashton. "Geez, isn't there a better way to wake me up."

"No, not really." Ashton joked, helping me out of my seat. The plane was completely empty, everyone had already gotten off. Calum opened up his eyes and stretched, knocking over a plastic water cup that he left on the small table during the ride.

"Sh-"

"Shizzles!" Ashton cut him off, as Calum spilled the water onto his jeans. He saw a little girl dressed in all pink, looking at us with confusion. She smiled and waved a goodbye as she ans her mother exited the plane. I waved back and sent her a small smile.

Her shirt said, '5sos.'

"Come on guys. Let's get out of here, it's so stuffy." Michael complained, helping Calum up. We grabbed our suitcases from the compartments above our seats and exited the plane. We (Calum) hooded up and put a pair of sunglasses on as a quick disguise.

We walked into the parking lot and sat down on a gray bench, waiting for a cab to pass by and grab us. The four of us really never had to wait to long.

"BOYS!"

We all turned around to see all of our mums in front of a large white van. I dropped my bags and ran to my mum, as well as the other boys. I hugged her tight, never wanting to let her go. "Mum, I missed you so much."