Chapter 42 - Dream Big Luke

Heyo!

IG: thehxmmings (follow me if you're cool)

'Dream Big Luke' is a first grade throwback chapter.

I'll do it for all boys <3

Enjoyy!

--

(Luke's POV) 

"So Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me!"

"And tell me that I'll see you again!"

The four of us are in the small music studio in Atlanta. Anthony and Amayra were helping us out with recording and vocal practices. Song writing is also going along every so often, but they wanted us to focus on voices and stage presence.

"We've been working on the same song for two hours, and it sounds the same everytime. What is the whole point of this?" Michael complained, grabbing a water bottle.

"It's-"

"Stage presence and voices, we get it." The four of us mumbled. He just sighed and placed a hand onto my back, making me jump a bit.

"Okay, you boys have the rest of the day to yourselves. Come back here at three! You have to get ready to go and play another concert."

"Another one!? We just played here two days ago!"

"It's a smaller concert, a charity concert for cancer. You are all going to wear pink. All of you." Amayra mentioned pulling out a rack of black and pink tanktops, snapbacks, bracelets, and bandanas. "From the waist up, there must be pink."

"It's required as a sign of support." Anthony added. "We'll get you dressed later. Have fun and remember to get some lunch!"

I tied up my shoes and exited the door, Calum following me closeby. Ashton and Michael were a little behind, still talking to the two travel team workers. Calum and I walked out the back, intertwining our hands together. Something we haven't done in a while. Something that's nice to do again.

"So Luke, where are we going?" Calum asked, slipping on his sunglasses and snapback, me doing the same. I shrugged as we walked along the sidewalks of the empty street. It was empty again? Just like two days ago? That's a bit strange.

"The roads have been empty for a long time, Cal. Where is everyone?"

"I don't know babe, but we're alone. We have privacy in a public area." Calum mumbled. We continued walking, until reaching a bus stop. The two of us took a seat onto the blue bench. I slung my arm around Calum's shoulder and we snuggled together by the streets for a little while.

"Where's Ash and Mikey?"

"They should be coming soon. They weren't too far beh-"

"GUYS! WE THOUGHT WE LOST YOU!" Ashton screamed with Michael. The two ran towards us, embracing us from behind. We stood from the bus stop and looked towards them, I cocked my eyebrows at Michael.

"Your hair?"

"Yeah, you guys like it? Rainbow color (hint)!"

"It's gooooood." I trailed, scratching the back of my head.

"Remember when you had actual hair and an original hair color?" Calum laughed. "Those were the days man, those were the days."

- Small Time Skip - 

The four of us walked into the hospital, getting ready for our charity performance. Fangirls and fanboys were lined up outside, greeting us and screaming terribly loud. Hundreds of people showed up at front, but I think that there would only be about two dozen people inside.