Chapter 45 - Dream Big Michael

Last 'Dream Big' Guys :(

My story is slowly closing to an end,

I may go until chapter 46 - 50 idek yet.

Soooo, without further to do: Enjoy!

--

(Michael's POV) 

"JUST HOLD ON WE'RE GOING HOME! JUST HOLD ON-"

"SHUT UP LUKE!"

"-WE"RE GOING HOME!"

I groaned, trying to tune out Luke's loud singing with Calum by plugging in my earbuds. Nothing. Is. Working. At least Ashton's being quiet, and that's unusual. He probably was sleeping, I opened up my bunk curtain slowly, to see Ashton passed out on his bed.

"I GOT MY EYES ON YOU!"

Calum started singing, and I squinted my eyes, getting up from my bunk. I dropped my phone onto my bed and headed towards the front of the bus.

"YOU'RE EVERYTHING THAT I SEE-"

"LUKE SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled, entering the room.

"Hey, Mikey. Calum's doing it too!" Luke complained, not getting why he was always blamed. I just laughed and patted him on the back, taking a sip of water from a water bottle on the counter.

"It's just a joke, Luke. Don't worry."

I dropped the bottle into the trash can, and joined Calum on the couch. Luke squeezed in, right next to him. The bunk room's doors swung open, and Ashton walked out, rubbing his eyes. His eyes widened when he saw the DVD that Calum held. The Hunger Games. 

"Hell yes Jennifer Lawrence!" Ashton yelled, taking a seat right next to me. "SHHHHHH YOU GUYS THE MOVIE IS STARTING!"

"We're not-" I started, only to be cut off.

"SHHHHHHHH!"

As soon as the movie started, my eyes started to burn. I didn't like watching these movies, they were kind of boring in my opinion. Ashton loved them though, so did Luke and Calum. Maybe they did, but it seemed like Luke and Calum only took the movie as a chance to cuddle.

"So hot." Ashton whispered, shoving popcorn into his mouth. Where'd he get that?

I excused myself from the room for a while to grab some frozen waffles. People may eat frozen waffles for breakfast, but Ashton and I take them as crackers. Really puffy, yellow, and warm crackers. I put a stack of the waffles into the toaster before sitting myself onto the counter.

"Guys, guys, and then she gets found in a tree with a bee hive!" Ashton shouted.

"Stop being a spoil bean." Calum complained.

"And then, she-"

"Stop Ash!" Luke said, cuddling closer to Calum. Ashton rolled his eyes playfully, scoffing. The movie continued playing as the waffles slowly started to cook. I opened up the grocery bags and turned around, yelling,

"NUTELLA, PEANUT BUTTER, OR STRAWBERRY CREAM?" 

"STRAWBERRY CREAM!" Ashton yelled back, choosing his waffle sauce. I grabbed the strawberry cream and the peanut butter, leaving the Nutella jar in the bag. Kicking the bag towards the side, I placed the jars on the counter.

I sat back down on the counter, waiting for the waffles impatiently. I took two spoons and played with them in my hands, having no idea on what to do while waiting.