Chapter 36 - Under The Sea

Heyyyo.

I really like the fic 'Under The Sea.'

SO, this is dedicated to the author. <3

Enjoy the story!

--

(Luke's POV) 

I sat in the hotel room, chewing on a piece of gum and staring at the wall. I know, it's not interesting at all, but there was really nothing to do. All of the boys went out today and I stupidly declined. I was left here with nothing to do. Sighing, I stood up to go and charge my phone.

As my phone vibrated against the table, I heard a few voices outside of the door. Staying silent, I walked towards the door and peeped through the hole.

I saw about five teenage girls in front of our hotel room door. One of them looked like she was leaning against our door, two were walking back and forth, and the last two were talking. They all had something in common. They all were wearing our merchandise.

"Becky! Anne! I think that someone is inside their room!" The dirty blonde yell-whispered.

"Nicole! Maybe it's Calum?"

"It would be better if it was Ashton!"

"Please, Michael and Ashton win me every day." The brunette smirked.

I slowly tip toed over to my buzzing phone. Accepting the call from Michael, I heard all three of them through the phone.

"HEY-"

"Shhhhh!" I whispered, my eyes darting back to the door.

"What is it Lukey?" Calum spoke. "Don't worry, we're on our way up right now."

"Not the best idea guys. There are five girls waiting outside our hotel room." I continued to softly speak. There was a small silence between the two lines, but Ashton quickly returned an answer.

"I just pressed floor A."

"Ashton, change it to floor B." I said, playing with my sleeves to keep me calm. The three of them sighed and asked,

"What's so bad about a few fans by our door?"

"WHEN I SEE THE BOYS, I'M GOING TO TWEET TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS EVERY PIECE OF INFORMATION! IT'LL BE THE BEST!" A girl screeched. Whispers from her other friends were quickly given to her.

"Did you hear that guys?" I questioned. Michael mumbled, 'yes,' but I heard no response from the other two boys. I rolled my eyes. "Calum, Ashton? Are you guys still with Mikey?" The call quickly ended and the last thing I heard was,

"I LOVE YOU GUYS!"

(Ashton's POV)

"Calum, Ashton? Are you guys still with Mikey?"

I only nodded, but because he couldn't see it, I didn't say anything at all. All we saw was a group of teenage girls about our age, chilling by our room door. Calum's mouth hung open and Michael ended the call as a ginger haired girl yelled while pointing at us,

"I LOVE YOU GUYS!"

With that, we quickly pressed the bottom floor as the girls ran towards the closing elevator door. We started pressing the 'close' button frantically. Just in time, the door closed and we heard a faint.