Chapter 41 - National Anthem

Hiiiiiiiiiiii

Anyways, I'm back with another update.

For those who don't know, I check comments for a chapter

on the week that it's uploaded, and then I leave it alone. :P

Bye. cx

--

(Calum's POV) 

It has been over a week, and Luke's cuts and bruises slowly started to disappear. We had left Miami three days ago, and arrived here, in Atlanta, Georgia. Ever since the kidnapping, I protected Luke as much as I could, without getting him annoyed.

@Luke5SOS: Atlanta hi xxx

We were walking down the streets of Atlanta, Georgia, trying to find the history museum. We don't even like history. Well, guess what? The rest of our traveling crew does.

Anthony and Amayra used a gigantic paper map, looking for any words with 'history' and 'museum.' I think they forgot that we have a map app on our phones. The four of us trailed behind them, kicking pieces of rubble beneath our feet.

Before our show tonight, Anthony and Amayra wanted to check out a history museum, so we were kind of stuck with them. Also, Anthony has done so much for us, so he deserves to do something that he likes. Amayra too, I guess.

"You might think it'll be boring, but-"

"Don't even start, history and museums are the least of my priorities when I'm in America." Michael scoffed, kicking a rock onto someone's lawn. Anthony just laughed and turned around to face him.

"What do you like most about touring?" He questioned.

"Performing, why?" Ashton answered as Michael nodded. Anthony smiled.

"You'll have fun then."

"I bet there's history about performing artists!" Amayra exclaimed. "If there are, you four could easily fit under the pop-rock aisle."

"With a little punk." Luke added, smirking. I wrapped my arm around his waist as we continued walking through the empty streets of Atlanta. I'm surprised that none of the fans were out and getting ready to pounce on us.

After about two blocks, Anthony pointed out a large gray building, stating: AMH - Atlanta's Museum of History. The four of us groaned as we crossed the street, entering the enormous building. Once we entered, I wanted to leave. The first sight was unappealing.

A flight of stairs.

These stairs weren't like the ones at Lady Liberty (where Luke asked Calum #tb), these were spiraling all the way to the very top of the building. I almost passed out, wondering how we would reach the top.

"We're not going to the top right? Or are there elevators, escalators? I think we'll just check out this floor." I rambled. Both Anthony and Amayra shook their heads and forced us onto the stairs, Luke, Ashton, and Michael rolling their eyes.

Step after step after step after step. It was a long way up, and I nearly gave up 1/10 of the way there. Ashton and Michael were far ahead with Amayra and Anthony, but Luke and I stayed behind.

"Luke, carry me?" I complained.

"I'm as tired as you are, Cal." Luke mumbled, pulling me up the stairs by my wrist. We walked up and through the crowd of people going down, before finally making it to the top. The trip up thousands of staircases was not worth it at all.