Chapter 4 - Confessions

Hi :)

So about the dedication, I'm looking at different stories.

They're all really awesome and I'll choose one tonight.

So, Enjoy! <3

--

(Ashton's POV)

"So Luke," I started while walking into the bedroom, "we're going to talk about this morning, yeah?"

"Uhm, y-yeah sure." Luke answered. He looked really uncomfortable, so I just frowned, closed the door, and decided to continue.

"So, you're gay"

"Bisexual." Luke automatically corrected. "For one boy in particular."

"Yeah, yeah I know it's-"

Before I could say anything further, I stopped myself. Luke already knew what I was going to say, but I put a finger on my lips, telling him to keep quiet, and walked towards the door. He was about to protest until he saw Calum fall in through the doorway, and his face slamming into the carpeted floor.

Calum stood up with a disgusted or hurt expression on his face. I couldn't really tell. He looked at me first, but looked at Luke much longer so Luke decided to speak up.

"That's why I didn't want to tell you, Cal. Because you would be disgusted."

"Luke I don-"

"Yes. You are. I'll quit the band if you want. I'll run away and you'll never have to see me again."

"Luke, you would never." I said sterny before Calum could even speak.

As Luke was about to exit the door, he tripped over the bedside and tried to stand up. Calum was already on the floor and grabbed Luke's wrist so he wouldn't leave. From behind, my hands captured his ankles so he wouldn't try anything clever.

"Luke," Calum started, "I don't care because I'm gay."

(Luke's POV)

"Luke, I don't care because I'm gay."

Those words hit me like a bullet. Not a bullet that makes me run away, but a bullet that makes me want to get shot at. Because those words made me the happiest person today.

I turned to see Ashton giving Calum and me a smile.

"I accept you guys. You guys are my best mates, how rude would it be if I didn't?" Ashton commented.

"Thanks Ash." Calum and I told him.

"I think I should go tell Michael. I have to meet him downstairs anyways because he didn't bring enough money to buy food." Ashton said. "I'll leave you two, to uh, work things out."

And with that, Ashton let my ankles go and took his wallet. He then walked past us and as he was about to shut the door, he winked at me in an angle that Calum couldn't see.

"So," I said trying to break the silence, "you're gay."

"Yeah, as much as I'll ever be."

I decided to take a risk, "So how did you find out you were, well, gay."

"In high school," he stated, "I started liking boys much more than girls. You know, in a way I shouldn't. Well anyways I, um, saw this guy, he was honestly average to others, but not to me. His hair was a nice shade of blonde and his eyes were a different story. They were ocean blue, so deep that I felt like drowning into them."

"Oh." was all I said in response.

For the rest of the day, we kind of just laid there, trying to process everything that had just happened. Calum never asked me how I knew I was bisexual, which is good because I honestly don't know how I became bi. The thought that went through me for the rest of the day was simple.

I'm jealous of that boy who Calum likes. 

(Michael's POV)

"So yeah and Calum's gay and Luke is bi." Ashton nervously finished his rant.

I just turned to him with a shocked expression, and a really happy one.

"Cool."

"Cool? Really, you don't mind?"

I thought about it for a second even though I already knew my answer. Just to add a little suspense because, I like tricking the boys like that. I traced my hand through my hair and rubbed my eyes. I guess I haven't spoken in a while because Ashton was shaking me.

"Mikey?" Ashton whined.

"Yeah, of course I accept them Ash." I said in an obvious tone.

"Thank goodness. They would've killed me if you told me no."

At this point I wasn't even listenting to Ashton. He started yet another rant about their love lifes and such, but that was all their buisness. I just looked at the shelves. God, 11am in the morning and I haven't touched any food. 

"Anyways, point is Luke likes Calum and-"

"Wait! Luke likes Cal?" I interrupted him and myself from my own thoughts.

"Yeah, but I'm not so sure about Cal. We could get them to spend more time with each other. Let's set them up."

Ashton all of a sudden turned into such a devil, like seriously. He wanted to set both of our best friends up. My head was telling me not to, but my heart said ok. 

"Fine, Ash." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Yes! We'll start at the Glow and the Dark Maze tonight. Let's plan everything at the yogurt shop down the street."

"Sure, but can I have the money first please?"

--

End of Chapter 4!

I hope you guys like it!

Keep in your libraries and share with your friends!

Please Vote for this chapter! I love you guys.

I'll update soon, I'm very frequent. :)

Xx