Chapter 43 - Dream Big Calum

Hi guyssss!

So, eh, here's 'Dream Big Calum.'

Ashton's and Michael's will be soon!

Enjoyy loves x

--

(Calum's POV) 

"Hold on tight, right now, you'll have no regrets with me. You'll see. The world in a brand new picture; picture; don't even have to worry just imag-"

"Cut!" Anthony yelled. Luke and I sighed, taking off our headphones. Personally, I thought that our harmonies were great, but Anthony thought otherwise. Ashton and Michael stood up as we exited, getting ready to practice their part of the song. Just as they went in, Amayra replaced Anthony, and Anthony sat by us on the couch.

"Boys. I know this song was right out of your lyric book, but you have to practice pitch." Anthony mentioned, turning to me. Luke scooted closer to me, and that's when he looked at Luke. "And you, Luke, have to work on harmonizing. He may be your boyfriend, but you absolutely have to cooperate and work with him."

"Good one boys! Take a five!" Amayra spoke. Michael and Ashton ran out of the studio, grabbing their wallets. Maybe a race to the vending machine? 

"Calum, Luke. You two, try your part again." Amayra said, smiling. I stood up, helping Luke and walked into the recording room again. She pressed a few buttons, and gave us a thumbs up. The music started to play, and we started to sing.

"Hold on tight, right now, you'll have no regrets with me. You'll see. The world in a brand new picture; picture; don't even have to worry just imagine what we could be, you'll have no regrets with me!"

"N-No regrets with me. N-No regrets, no regrets with me."

Amayra pressed pause and motioned with her hands for us to come out of the room. As soon as we came out, Amayra hugged us together tightly. I gasped for air in the hug, but smiled through it. "Luke, Calum, this is perfect! It literally needs no work!"

"But, Luke and I did the same thing as we did last time, but Anthony said we needed to change pitching and harmonizing." I told her.

As we watched Anthony exit the room, she got close to us and whispered, "What Anthony doesn't know, is that to determine these kinds of things, you have to listen fully first, not halfway." she explained. "I took a music class in the eleventh grade. I know a lot about this stuff."

"But he said our-"

"Luke, he said this and that, yeah we know. Anthony is a great working buddy, but he needs to know that to determine harmonization and pitching, you have to listen to the full thing. If you don't you'll never know if they're right."

Geez, she started off as a manipulative idiot, but turned out as a genious.

"Anthony's coming back with Michael and Ashton. Don't say anything."

The door swung open, and Anthony stumbled in with Ashton on his back and Michael pulling at his ankles. They were all laughing, especially Ashton and Michael. Michael started to throw gummy worms at his feet.

"Waste of candy Mike! Come on!" Luke complained, snatching the bag from Michael. He started to chew on the candy, innocently looking at Michael.

"Hey! That candy was basically from my wallet! Give it back!" Michael yelled, letting go of Anthony's legs. Luke yelped, dodging several chairs and running out of the studio room. Anthony grumbled, taking Ashton with him to get the other boys back.