Chapter 18 - Surprise Lucas

Hello you lovely people.

I hope you're all loving this story so far.

Make sure to keep in your libraries.

I love you all, Enjoy!

--

(Ashton's POV)

"That, Lucas, is a surprise."

I turned to the back seat to see Luke completely covered by my red sweaty bandana. He silently started crying and my caring side quickly kicked in.

"Luke, you okay?" I said worried.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine just the fact that your BANDANA SWEAT IS GETTING INTO MY EYES!" He screamed. I mumbled a quick sorry and opened my navy backpack. I tossed him a new purple bandana, that was new and unused. It was special.

Michael quickly unwrapped the sweaty bandana and tossed it back to me and I stuffed it back into my backpack. When I turned around, the purple bandana was already set on Luke's head. Michael adjusted it for him and Calum just played with his hair.

"You're lucky I love you, Hemmings. That's a new bandana." I mumbled.

"Hey! I love him more than you ever will!" Calum shot back jokingly. I laughed, but later met with Calum's serious eyes. His dead serious eyes. Protective much?

"How long is the drive!" Michael complained. "I want to get to the place already!"

"Calm yourself Michael. It did take about half and hour to get to the stadium." Calum said, rolling his eyes at him. I looked back to them and saw Calum's hand intertwined with Luke's. Luke leaned his head onto Calum's shoulder in a sleepy manner.

"Obviously Luke doesn't know where we're going, but don't I deserve to know? I mean, I'm not Luke so you can tell me right?" Calum mentioned to us.

"That's offensive, babe." Luke mumbled tiredly. Calum didn't reply to the comment, but just kissed Luke on the cheek. "Better." Luke smiled.

"Cal, I'll text it to you. Luke just proved to us that he was still awake." Michael said, ruffling Luke's hair into a mess. Luke groaned and blindly hit Michael, but somehow ended up hitting me.

"Watch it mate! Perfection doesn't happen that quickly." I said, pointing at my hair. Knowing that he couldn't see, I just whispered. "My hair."

"I know Ash! Your hair." Luke mocked in my voice. "Anyways, wh-"

"Are we there yet?" Michael complained further. I rolled my eyes and smacked him with my backpack. I must have forgotten that there was something in there. Maybe my thermos?

"Ash! What was that?" Michael said, holding his head in his hand.

"Sorry mate, I forgot that my thermos was in there." I said, smiling innocently. He frowned and looked out the window, humming to the music on the radio. I turned to Luke and Calum, but found them fast asleep and basically on top of each other. I laughed to myself and opened up my phone. I opened up my twitter app and tweeted a quick message.

@Ashton5SOS: Almost Xmas. I'm in a car with two sleeping boys and an unsocial one :P