Chapter 9 - #CakeLL

Helloooo.

Thanks for 200 reads and 28 votes (and counting) total!

Here's chapter nine, I'll do a dedication for Chapter 10.

Anyways, Enjoy :)) <3.

--

(Luke's POV)

All of the boys and I were awake for the remainder five minutes on the plane. Once we got off, we picked up our luggages and an old man drove us up to the mountains. Finally, a good vacation before we go back to touring.

I was still a bit embarrassed by what happened earlier today and on the plane. I'm glad that it was just stress at the hotel in the morning, but truthfully the kiss was to save Calum from thinking about the note's handwriting. I had to lie to him saying it was stress and there was no meaning behind it, and that's not true.

We landed in California rather quickly then I expected, proably because I was asleep on the plane the whole time. The driver dropped us off in the front of the cabin, told us he'd see us in a week, and drove off. I quickly ran inside to drop my luggage off in one of the rooms, and plopped myself down on the bed in exhaustion.

Michael was texting me the whole time in the car, telling me that he'd be my roomate if he got there first. I honestly needed him to be there first or else my stress will get the best of me. Unfortunately for me, Ashton texted me that him and Michael would be going to the small shop up the street.

"Hey.."

I turned around and lunged a pillow at the boy standing at the bedroom doorway. He fell back with an "oof" and his luggage squishing him. Calum.

"Oh, Cal...I'm sorry." I said awkwardly while giving him help up. I must have put way too much force into it, because once he got up, I fell down the other way and he fell onto my chest. I was blushing deeply at the distance between our faces.

"I would accuse you of turning red, Hemmings, but I know it's cold outside." Calum said. I smiled and lightly pushed him off of me, getting up myself. He threw his luggage next to mine, layed on the bed, and took his phone and texted away. I layed down myself and rolled my eyes.

"Unsocial, psychopathic freak." I mumbled.

He froze for a second, but threw his phone into a cabinet by the bedside. "If you want me to be a social human being, then just say so."

"I want you to be a social human being." I mentioned.

"Fine, let's meet the boys at the shop. I want a new sweater." Calum said, his eyes going big and bright. That's the Calum I liked, not the screaming, grumpy, and "bad boy" Calum. The sweet, innocent, and cute Calum.

"I can buy it for you. Knowing you, your wallet is empty from buying matching t-shirts for every single person in the band's working crew." I mentioned.

"True, but I have five dollars left."

"Okay, go buy yourself a sweater. For your cat."

Calum half-mockingly gasped. I laughed at his shocked eyes and he realized that he didn't have any pets. He looked at me and grumbled.

"I don't have a cat and I'd rather have a puppy."

"Whatever, Cal, it's just an expression." I told him, while still laughing at him.

He smacked me with a pillow and I fell off the bed. I grabbed mine and Calum's jacket off the floor and threw mine at him, smiling. I might be okay without Michael. Might.