Chapter 40 - Dogsitting Pt.3

Helloooo.

Last part of Dogsitting. I hope ya like.

Anyways, THANK YA ALL FOR EVERYTHING!

ENJOY GUYS! x

--

(Michael's POV) 

"That's Luke." Ashton said.

"Okay, Ash. That's hilarious." Calum mentioned rolling his eyes. "We get it! The tree is super tall, like Luke, okay?"

"No, seiously." Ashton whispered in a low voice.

"Why so-"

"Shhhhhh!" Ashton said, pulling out his phone. He dialed 911 and spoke into the speaker. "It's 911, what's your emergency?"

"Have you heard of the kidnapping of Luke Hemmings?" Ashton asked.

"Yes sir. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Stop the DNA and fingerprint tests. Stop everything. Just come to the Public Florida Park. We've found the man." Ashton spoke. My eyes widened at how confident Ashton sounded. Maybe the man was behind the tree with Luke.

"We're on our way."

Ashton shut off his phone and slipped it into his back pocket. In a matter of seconds, sirens were heard and police men came out from every angle. 

Suddenly, the man with Luke went running. He didn't have Luke with him though. He just ran off into the distance, before getting shot by one of the men. Calum was soon on top of everything. He shoved Ashton, Amayra, and me out of the way and he darted towards the tree.

"LUKE! LUKE!" He shouted, tears spilling from his eyes. I stood up and dusted myself off, helping Amayra and Ashton off the ground as well. Luke then, came out from behind the tree. His body had a few bruises and cuts, but it didn't look like broken bones.

"C-C-CALUM!" Luke yelled, running towards him. They both met and engulfed each other in gigantic hugs, crying into each others arms. The three of us just sat there, smiling at the small scene.

*BARK. BARK*

"Molly, Fluff. Be quiet." Ashton mumbled.

*BARK. BAR-*

"Molly! Fluff!" a man yelled. I turned around to see Andrew and Anthony sprinting towards us. Andrew took his dogs into his arms, hugging them tightly. On the other hand, Anthony opened his mouth to speak, but Ashton just pointed to his right.

"We found him. Don't worry." I smiled.

"Thank the Lord. It's all over the news and the radio stations."

"Good Afternoon Miami. Just today, we are here right now at the scene where band member of Five Seconds of Summer, Luke Hemmings, was found okay after being kidnapped. The police men have shot the kidnapper down, and will be taking him away. Right now, we are here with Ashton, Michael, Amayra, Anthony, and Andrew, some of Mr. Hemmings's friends. Good Afternoon guys." A reporter said, walking towards us.

"GOOD AFTERNOON MIAMI!" Ashton and I shouted into the microphone. Amayra, Andrew, and Anthony just stood in the background with the dogs, watching everything unroll.

"Boys, how is it like to have your band mate back?"

"Well, I don't really know because his boyfriend has been hogging him for five thousand hours." I joked, making the camera direct to the couple. They went from hugging to kissing to making out. Ashton and I shivered at the scene.