Epilogue (and more)

Author's Note after short epilogue.

Please read the Author's Note afterwards please

it'll help me out a bunch. :)

--

(3rd Person POV)

Want to know how the story ends?

Heads up guys, this isn't some cliche epilogue because news flash. To get to "Happily Ever After," you have to discover more about the things you love first.

So, that's what the four boys did.

It's been one full year since the trouble that happened at the airport in Hawaii, and Calum will never forget that. Neither, will Luke, but it's more painful for Calum. Knowing that he was the cause of sending his boyfriend to the hospital made his heart sore.

Luke, helped Calum through it for the past year. Reassuring him that he'd be fine, and using the words that Ashton had used on him, "We all make mistakes."

Their pairing was adored by the fandom, because as mistakes were made before and even after the incident in Hawaii, they are still intact. Through right and wrong, good and bad, they had their own superpowers to love each other, to make each other happy.

I guess Calum's power to make others happy really does work.

That event brought the two closer together than farther apart. Luke even replaced priceless necklaces that he bought for Calum every month. It was definitely not a friends with benefits relationship if you were to watch from a distance.

It was a relationship.

Michael and Ashton were a completely different story. After Michael's confession, he didn't have the guts to ask him out, afriad of him saying no. In all honestly, if you were to look into Ashton's brain, he would have denied Michael.

Out of fear.

Ashton didn't want to go back to the old days of cutting. He especially didn't want to go back to that because of his sexuality.

Ashton's feelings started to slowly build up for Michael as Michael's feeling increased. The tension was almost incredible, because they were known as the friends who were feared of one another.

WERE feared.

Because now, they aren't afriad. Now, they are together. And all of the pieces fit. Especially the piece about why Michael has kept his rainbow hair color for so long.

--

A/N: Do you ever just cry because this book has only been around since summer, but it's now all over :,(

Thank you all so much for the incredible support with this book!

All the voting and comment really helps me out, and it's amazing what you guys do.

Below all of this 'author's note' stuff is a few quick shoutouts and FUN FACTS about me because I feel like you don't know me too well.

.....

FUN FACTS:

1. My name is Sarah

2. OTP order = CAKE, LASHTON, AND MASHTON (MALUM, MUKE, ETC)

3. All of my accounts are secrets (lol)

4. I'm 5'6 with black hair and dirt brown eyes

5. I'm a Luke girl (but also a calum...and a michael...and an ashton)

6. All of the sexual content is written by one of my friends. As much as I want to do everything, it's just to uncomfortable to write. (whoops sorryy)

.....

QUICK SHOUTOUTS to all of the most active people! (as of 11/26/2014):

@MiaTorres9 // @ariluvs1d // @Sinister_Penguin

@Hannahemmo // @FarmCheese // @FangirlOTP

@consider-me-special // @fancyhemmo // @5sauce_is_lyfe

AND SO MANY MORE PEOPLE, BUT I AM HONESTLY TOO LAZY TO TYPE. CHEERS TO ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS, READERS, AND PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPER ACTIVE.

.....

For the last time in this story:

Vote? Comment? Share? Follow?

See you all in my next book, next week

~Sarah