Chapter 3 - Secrets and Lies

Hi guys.

So, today is tomorrow and I guess I'm updating.

PLEASE leave a vote on this chapter! Thanks. :))

I'll leave a DEDICATION to someone every so often.

Enjoy!

--

(Calum's POV)

"I want to meet this person."

"I don't think we can." Ashton said truthfully. "I mean, we don't even know how to find them."

"We can at least try right? I mean, if you guys are up for it." I asked, impatiently.

No one answered my question, we all kind of just stood there awkwardly, waiting for the silence to be broken.

"I-I'll help, Cal."

I turned around to recognize the voice that belonged to Luke Hemmings, himself.

No. I screamed to myself in my head. HE can't help. This person who writes the notes will be my help to take Luke off my mind.

Just as I looked up, I saw Ashton giving him an expression, mentally calling Luke stupid. I turned to Michael and he gave no reaction, just a smirk. What do these guys hide from me?

"So?" Luke started. "You wanna find this girl or not?"

"I'm starting to doubt that I said I needed help. And plus, what if it's a guy?" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Well either way, rather you want it or not, I'm-"

"No you're not!" Ashton said abruptly. I stared at him with a confused look, but just shook it off. Michael and Ashton didn't seem like they wanted to help so-

"Fine, Luke. You can help." I said. In the inside I was all cheery because I got to spend most of the day with my crush, but on the outside, I had to make sure that no one knew how I really felt. The boys don't even know I'm gay, but I'm really good at hiding my feelings.

"Ok, so let's give the note thing a rest for the day." Michael mumbled. "What have we got planned today Cal?"

Well, honestly I never planned anything last night. I thought that they would forget or be too tired to do anything at all. I was just chatting with my sister, Mali-Koa and my parents. I didn't realize that it was 2am until I looked down at my watch and ended the conversation there.

"Cal? What are we going to dooo?" Ashton whined.

I had to make up something cheap, quick, and fast, but Luke already spoke up before me.

"Uh, you guys can have the day to yourselves. I'm too tired because-"

"I don't understand how you never get any sleep, Lucas." Michael said. "I mean, you go to bed early every night and what can you do besides sleep?"

Luke's face turned red after Michael's comment and looked up at Ashton for help. Ashton was out of words and was just as confused as I was.

"Oh," Michael started with a smirk, "You must be pleasuring yourse-"

"Mikey! That's disgusting!" Ashton cut in. Luke was still as red as a tomato and possibly turned redder when he said "pleasuring." I took my time to laugh at that and so did Michael. Michael was probably laughing because Luke looked embarassed, but I laughed at him because he looked, sort of cute.

"Ok, I-I'm heading off back to sleep. See you guys." Luke said awkwardly. He looked directly towards me while saying that and I just gave him a small smile as he left.

"Ok, so Cal," Ashton said, "What are we going to do today?"

Ugh. I thought that they forgot about that ever since the mishap with Luke. So I just lied my way out of the problem.

"Well, Luke went back to sleep and I reserved a spot at," I looked out the hotel window to see a "Glow and the Dark Maze" just around the block. That must be expensive.

"Where?" Michael said, lifting his eyes off of his phone.

"There." I pointed towards the window. "We go at seven tonight. For now, we can just hang around the city."

"Sweet." Ashton smiled happily. Well, he fell for it and so did Michael, because he was putting on his shoes with a nod directed towards me.

"Wait, Mikey where are you going?" I asked suspiciously.

"Downstairs to the snack bar. You were too greedy and ordered breakfast for only yourself. I'll be back in a minute." Michael jokingly said. I gave him a quick goodbye before he slammed the door shut and trotted towards the snack bar.

I turned around to see that Ashton was walking towards Luke's and my room. So silent that it seemed like he didn't want me seeing him.

"Hey Ashy!" I called out. He flinched, visibly. He backed up in a dramatic way and looked at me.

"Yes?"

"Why are you trying to go into our room?" I asked, referring to Luke and I.

"Well, can I?"

"Yeah, but you're not telling me why."

"Oh, um because."

"Because what?"

"Because I just want to see how Luke is doing, nobody has been doing it lately so, um, yeah. Yeah that's my explanation." Ashton said nervously as he walked towards the bedroom.

I just stood there with a blank expression on my face.

Ashton was hiding something.

Michael clued what it was about.

But, behind all of these things.

Luke Hemmings was hiding the biggest secret of all.

And I just couldn't wait to find out what it was. 

So I pushed my head against the door, and listened to their conversation.

I then realized why he kept a secret.

--

Well, there you have it guys. Chapter 3!

I'll make Chapter 4 like right now, after I get a snack, or tonight.

Remember to VOTE my chapters.

Next chapters POVs will be either Ashton, Michael's, or Luke's.

Bai. :)