Chapter 31 - Perfect Two

Heyy Guys x

Thanks for the reads and votes.

*sends kisses and hugs*

Psst...catch them.

Love you all, enoy :)

--

(Calum's POV)

"Luke!" I yelled, starting to chase after him. Unfortunately Michael and Ashton caught up and pulled me back into the bus. I started breathing heavily.

"Did I do something? Why'd he run away again? Why did he have a guitar with him? Did I say something? What's-"

"Cal, he's fine. I just sent him some things to pick up." Ashton laughed lightly, patting my shoulder.

"-in the bag that you gave him?" I continued after Ashton spoke. Michael and Ashton shared a quick look before turning their heads back to me.

"More bags." Michael mumbled. "We sent him to get a lot of stuff."

"Like strumming the guitar of lies?" I asked groaning. Michael mumbled a small 'ye,' but Ashton slapped him before he could finish his sentence. I looked between the two of them and shook my head. "That's exactly what I thought."

"CALUM!" Michael yelled as I was about to head to my bunk. I turned my heels and faced them. Sighing, I spoke quietly. "What?"

"If we tell you, than it will ruin the surprise."

"Surprise?"

"Yeah, Luke's planning something and you kind of ruined it in a way..." Michael trailed. I automatically felt terrible for ruining the surprise that was planned for me. I didn't want to ask anything further, or I'd ruin it more than I had planned to.

The three of us sat down on the couch for about half and hour, watching television. Michael complained every so often, wanting to change the channel, but Ashton continued to watch. I felt a buzz from Ashton's phone on the table. He reached over and picked it up to see a text.

"He's ready." Ashton whispered to Michael. I tapped him lightly.

"You're a really bad whisperer."

"Whatever mate, follow us."

I shrugged and followed Michael and Ashton out the door, leaving the television on, knowing that the driver would use it. We walked a few blocks before I saw a completely empty street. I tilted my head, clearly confused at the empty street in New York. One of the busiest places ever.

"Wait...why-"

"Follow the lamp posts. We'll be right behind you." Ashton smiled. I returned it quickly before following the lamp posts to see one note on some lamp posts, spread out evenly. I grinned wider and opened up the first letter. I knew it, Luke.

--

--

Calum,

There's this boy, and he kinda has my heart.

It's been a few months, and he's kept it safe ever since.

Plus, who says that a Prince can't have his Princess.

Your my manly princess. - Luke Hemmo :-)

--

--