Chapter 19 - Not a Perfect Christmas

Hello my lovely readers.

Here's another update. I hope you like it.

Because it's pretty cool, I think.

Anyways, Enjoy the story :)

--

(Calum's POV)

I ran around town for practically the whole night. Luckily, I made it back to the hotel just in time. I unlocked the door and put my stuff underneath the desk. I then repositioned myself on Luke's chest, just like how I was last night. I closed my eyes, trying to get at least one hour of sleep and then a voice whispered into my ear.

"Merry Christmas babe."

I looked up at Luke and I smirked, giving him a light kiss on the lips in response. He smiled into the kiss and ruffled my hair.

"How did your hair stay perfectly up the entire night?" He asked. I didn't answer him, he could probably come  up with an answer by himself.

"Probably because your perfect. Nevermind." He mumbled. Luke got out of bed quickly, as I stayed under the covers, my mind telling me to sleep, but my body denying it. I looked up at Luke to see him walking into the bathroom. Once the bathroom door was shut, Ashton and Michael woke up.

"Merry Christmas." Ashton smiled. Michael just sleepily nodded. Probably tired from yelling Merry Christmas all night.

"You guys too." I mumbled in a tired voice.

"No sleep, I'm guessing?" Michael asked. I only nodded in response. If only I had gone to buy a present for Luke the day before.

Luke came out of the bathroom after five minutes, his hair done nicely and a sweater hugging his shoulders. It sounded like he was talking to someone in the bathroom. Hopefully not Amayra, Ashton and Michael told us all about her.

"I called room service. They're bringing up hot chocolate for us in a few minutes." He said, eyes opened wide.

"How are you so awake? You complained so much last night." Michael mentioned.

"It's because I got sleep last night and I washed my face."

"Such a girl." Ashton mumbled. Luke just laughed and slapped him on the side of the face, only to be kicked on his leg.

"You guys! Come on get dressed. We're going to the park!" Luke exclaimed. God, he's so adorable when he's happy.

"Fine." The three of us mentioned and Luke just fist pumped the air and walked back into the bathroom, resuming to brush his teeth.

The four of us got changed rather quickly, brushed our teeth, and did our hair. I picked up a dark red backpack that I assumed was Michael's, and stuffed my extra jacket and Luke's present into it. I placed Ashton's and Michael's presents under the covers, and they did the same for Luke and I. Luke put all of the presents for us under the cabinet.

"Why not under the covers?" Ashton pouted.

"Because, it's a group gift." Luke said, smiling widely.

Ashton and Michael groaned and Luke looked at them happily. I've never really hated the group gifts that Luke gives us almost every year. He spends a lot of money on them and I appreciated that.

"You guys will love this one." Luke mentioned.

"Whatever. Aren't you going to give something special to your babe." Michael laughed at what he said. I blushed hard and got the backpack to hide my face. Luke looked at me and then back to Michael. He smirked.