Chapter 16 - We're Brothers

Hellooooo.

I hope your liking my story so far.

Remember to add to your libraries to keep up.

Have a good time reading this.

Enjoy .

--

(Calum's POV)

Luke and I were back at the hotel to see Ashton and Michael with angry expressions on their faces. We stood there awkwardly, just staring at them from the doorway.

"Where did you guys go last night?" Luke asked.

"You can ask Cal later. Where did you guys go? Calum called and I told him that I'd be at the hotel room soon. I came to see none of you here." Ashton retorted.

"We were at the library." Luke admitted. "The one I told you about a few days ago. I never really got a chance to show it to you guys."

Michael wasn't paying attention at all. Instead, he was staring at something. I followed his gaze to see that he was looking at our intertwined hands. I quickly let go of Luke, hopong that he'd forget and that Ashton didn't notice.

"We have something to tell you guys." Luke said, with a small smile on his face. Luke, are you going to tell him? Please don't, not yet.

"Calum and I are-"

"Going to leave now! This time, we're telling you guys! Bye!" I rushed while dragging Luke with me, back out the door. He flashed them a quick smile and turned his gaze of confusion back at me. As soon as we went down the elevators and away from the hotel building, he let out a sigh.

"Cal, what was that?" He asked, sounding more confused than angry. Thank goodness.

"Lukey, I don't want them to know yet..." I told him trailing off. He rolled his eyes at the terrible nickname.

"But, they're our best mates!"

"I promise, we'll tell them in a few days, ok? We'll tell the fans on the same day at our first stadium L.A. concert. Then, we can enjoy Christmas the next day." I told him calmy.

He nodded. "Alright Cal, tell the boys, then the fans, and then enjoy Christmas. Oh! Christmas I have to buy you something!" He rushed. I just laughed at how he looked when he was worried.

"I don't need a gift, I already have one."

"Oh, Mikey and Ash already got you something..." Luke said, looking puzzled.

"Luke, what's today?"

"December 22."

"That's my new Christmas." I smirked. He still looked utterly confused. Adorable.

"Wait, but it's on the 25." 

"I mean, Lucas you already gave me a present by letting me be with you. You are my present and today is my Christmas."

Luke looked up at me and smiled, finally understanding. We walked to a park and sat on the tan benches. Isn't this the park Luke ran away to?

"Yes." He said, as if he was reading my thoughts. I shrugged and leaned against the bench with Luke's arm around me.

"Luke, so now that I'm puzzling it together, you ran away because of what I said at the interview?"