Chapter 2 - Accidental Love Letters

Hello. 

I feel like writing again so, here ya go. <3

Most chapters will have Calum's and Luke's POVs.

Enjoy. :)

--

(Luke's POV)

I woke up in a car to one of the lads yelling. I'm guessing that we arrived at out hotel.

"WE'RE HERE! YES, FINALLY!" Michael shouted.

"OK! I get it, gosh mate." Calum sleepily spoke. He honestly looked pretty adorable.

If you didn't know already, the fans have created a bromance for us called "cake." I think it's cute, even though both Cal and I know that it's a joke. But honestly, I wanted more.

These few past months have been a struggle for me. I kind of backed away from the band, not completely, but enough for me to get my own space. I was trying to figure myself out and came to a conclusion that I was bisexual.

I was not planning to tell my mates until a while later. Especially Calum. 

I told my family a month ago, and they happily accepted me. Mum says, "Love is love. No one can change how you feel." I literally loved my mum more after saying that.

I didn't realize that as I was thinking, my eyes were still closed as if I were still asleep.

"LUKEY! Wake up!" Ashton called for me. God, I hated that nickname.

"I'm up, I'm up." I mumbled as the driver dropped us off at the front of the hotel.

"Let's get our rooms and get sleep, guys. You all seem a little bit under the weather." Calum mentioned. "Plus we have the days to ourselves tomorrow. I'll stay up and plan stuff because I, unlike you two, got sleep." His eyes darted at Michael and Ashton.

"How 'bout our little Lucifier?" Ashton questioned.

"Ash, he got sleep in the car, but look at him. He looks like he hasn't slept in ages." Calum spoke while looking at me.

I just love how Calum is so considerate, but to be truthful, I was going to stay up tonight anyways. I didn't mention it though.

We all walked out of the car and got the pre-booked room. It was pretty cool. A full on kitchen, living room, and two rooms with queen beds.

"Ok Ashy and I are going to get that room." Michael motioned us to look.

"How long are we staying here for, again?" Ashton asked out of the blue.

"Uh, we're staying in Berlin for like, two weeks." I answered softly.

"Ok."

As Michael and Ashton went to their room to sleep. Calum and I just stood there awkwardly. I took a large breath, trying to tell him to say or do something.

"Well," Calum started, "You can hit the bed Luke. I'm going to stay in the main room and find what we can do tomorrow."

But I wanted to sleep with you.

"Oh, um, ok. Good night Cal." I said with little confidence.

"Night Lukey." Calum whispered as I walked off into the other room.

Once I heard the lights go on and the familiar "ding" from Calum's laptop, I slowly opened my backpack to grab a piece of paper and a pen. I did this every single night, even if we were traveling around. These were not just stupid little notes or reminders. This was the way I secretly expressed my love for Calum.