Chapter 15 - It's Not Stress

Helloo.

So I haz another chapter.

Thanks for the 100+ votes and 1K reads!

You guys are literally the best.

Love yuh, and Enjoy. <3

--

(Calum's POV)

Michael and Ashton were still not home from the pizza place that they went to last night. I decided to call them while Luke was still asleep. I got out of the bed and checked the time. The small clock read 12:00pm. I shrugged and went over to the brown desk. One ring. Two Rings.

"Hello?" Ashton chirped.

"Hey Ash, it's Cal. Where are you guys?"

"Oh yeah, we came back to the hotel. We saw you and Luke had a good time so Michael and I went over to an open concert at the mall."

I blushed at what he said. "Ash, what do you mean open concert?"

"Anyone can attend. No tickets or anything. Fans noticed us, so we told them to keep quiet like we weren't here." Ashton laughed.

"Ok mate, I'll talk to you later."

"Sure thing, Michael and I are heading back now. Bye."

Before I could respond, Ashton hung up. I was planning to go back to that library today. Luke was still asleep, so I left him a note saying that I'd be downtown. I grabbed my jacket, not bothering to change, and went straight out the door.

Once I arrived in the alley, I put my hands into my pockets and grabbed the keys that I stole from Luke's backpack. I entered the door and admired the place for a while. It's a nice thinking place, just like Luke said.

I walked over to the first shelf and pulled it open. Fumbling with the second set of keys, I unlocked the door and walked in to see everything out of place. I frowned.

The flowers were pulled out of their pots and they were lying on the ground. I looked towards the center to see the small waterfall no longer falling. All the water was on the floor, quickly dr.ying up. The only thing that seemed to be in place was the desk and the chair.

I smiled when I saw the desk and sat down on the matching chair. Even though there were no longer flowers and no sound of a waterfall, I still felt at peace. Curiousity got the best of me and I looked through the desk.

Song lyrics, pens, pencils, erasers, papers, and post its. One item in the desk caught my eye. It was a yellow lined sheet of paper with my name written on it. I viewed the paper and read the most loving words. The note was signed by a name. It wasn't Your Man, Your Admirer.

It was Lucas Robert Hemmings.

"Calum! What are you doing here?"

(Luke's POV)

I woke up with a cold body. It was lacking a warm Calum. I sighed and sat up viewing a small note that was placed by the nightstand.

--

--

Luke,

Going downtown. Good Afternoon. :) - Cal.