Chapter 50 - New Beginnings

Hi beauties.

So, let's see how this chapter (story:() ends.

Please stay to read the epilogue next week :D

It would show me how much you appreciated this story.

Well, ENJOY! <3

--

(Calum's POV)

"Sorry, but if you are part of the flight to Australia, due at 6:39pm, you have missed your flight. Please reach the front desk to purchase tickets for the next available flight. Thank you."

"What the hell." Luke mumbled, as we watched our plane leave into the sky. He groaned and collapsed onto a near chair, Ashton and Michael following him. We threw our bags onto a windowsill nearby. I wiped a drip of sweat coming down from my forehead.

"The one flight we don't want to miss, is the one we actually miss." Ashton complained, trying to get comfortable on a wooden bench. The gate that we're at was empty, everyone was gone from the last flight that left. Sooner or later, a herd of people will come in and find us.

"Ash, go get tickets at the front desk please."

"But-"

"Ash." I said, a little more sternly. "You're the oldest, please get them."

Ashton slightly cursed under his breath before walking towards the front desk, hood up and sunglasses on. Michael lazily got up from his seat and ran up to Ashton, helping him buy the tickets. I heard a small snore behind me, and I turned around to see Luke fast asleep.

His hood was up and he was wearing my glasses.

"What a princess." I smiled, stroking his cheek lightly. He grinned slightly in his sleep, and shifted his position so that he was falling asleep on my lap. I leaned against the window and watched the planes take off for a few minutes, before falling asleep myself.

(Ashton's POV) 

Michael and I walked and turned a few more corners, before reaching the front desk. We walked in silence for the most part, but it broke when he gave me his wallet to purchase tickets. He handed me his brown floppy wallet and took his license out.

"Thank you."

"Yeah."

The woman at the front desk, luckily didn't even recognize us as we purchased new tickets. She gave Michael an eye at his rainbow hair, but he just shrugged. Nodding, she seemed like she decided not to question him any further. Of course, though, I was wrong.

"Five seconds of Summer? My daughter loves you boys." She whispered.

"Oh, I love us too." Michael mumbled tiredly. I elbowed his shoulder.

"We love your daughter too. Sorry, Michael's a little cocky." I replied with a bright smile.

"It's not a problem, have a safe flight and mind the fans. You guys usually have your own plane, but I hear that it's in repair."

"How do you-"

"My daughter knows everything about you guys. It seems creepy, but it's true. When I get home from work, she always talks on and on about your band." She explained, cutting me off.

"Oh, okay. Tell your daughter that I said hi." Michael responded, trying to make up for his rude behavior. I stood tall next to him, nodding in agreement. She just smiled, handed us our tickets, and waved the two of us goodbye.