Chapter 32

POV Alisa's Uncle/Robert (have i given him a name? Sorry if I have)

Stupid bitch. I was going to get her. It took a while but in the end I got the bitches Mother.

An boy was she sweet out of all the women I have meet she was defently one of the finest.....But now theres Alisa.

And Kelly my little mate. it wasn't a simply spell anything but. thou having the souls of a thousand souls, one being a Dark-Night Angel inside of you does help.

Using the proactive spell kept Kelly safe. She was the prefect little minion. having a werewolf mate does come in handy.

At this currant moment I was looking for Alisa. the fool's father had thought I was dead but with a little magic spell smilier to the one I casted for Kelly well anything is possible isn't it?

It seems that little Alisa isn't a lone but I still don't know her current locution. but it wouldn't be long...

There's always her mate. the thought pasted through my head as i smirked wickedly.

-*-*-A/N

So what do you think ? Sorry for shortness the next chapter will be longer this mainly a filler.

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Also this chapter is written for @ashnallen shes supper sweet and guessed the part of the twist on Kelly and Uncle being mates thanks so much for ur comments!!! : )