Chapter 18.

POV Alisa

So my very first day of school...

"There staring" I whispered as I walked with Alex to the head office

"Thats normal, but you are also their Luna and my mate. So that may also be why" he smiled slitty, witched seemed to calm my raging nerves.

Smiling back we entered the office.

~*~*~

Ever since Alex left to teach I haven't spoken and I wasn't going to unless Alex was or Ella was with me. My first class was english and was boring ad hell. The Female teacher was nice and tried to include me but it was hard when you would speak you know?

Heading to my next class witch maths, with Mr Hunter. Mr Alex Hunter my alpha mate. I giggled in my mind.

Alex had explained more about Alphas, mates, packs and Dark-Nigh Angels.(well what he could but he doesn't know much)

I walk in and see that its only Alex and I, everyone elsa is yet to arrive.

"Come here" he smiles. He pulls me down so I straddle his lap.

"You doing ok?" He ask as he kisses his mark on my neck. Holding back a moan ad nod.

"Its ok" i say simply

"We were apart just over an hour and my mind would leave any room for anything but you. God I love you" he whispered as he lips meet mine.

"I love you too" i whispered against his lips before he could deepen the kiss a couple students walked in.

"Will finish this later" he whispered before pull me off his lap.

We got a few stares, but due to this school being an all werewolf school it didn't really matter.

I sat in the back and away from praying eyes. And watched the clouds.

"Miss Vine. Would you please come up the front and gives us the answer?" Alex asked breaking me out of thought. He gave me an evil smirk as he waited for my action.

Slowly I got up to the front of the bored. Grabbing a marker I wrote the equation. When I was down I turned to see a star struck Alpha. This caused me to giggle.

At the sound of my giggles Alexs eyes turned a little black.

"Free period" Alex said causing everyone yo cheer as the ran out.

Before I could move Alex had me pushed up against the desk. Looking down at me with a lustful expression. I felt something stir inside me but pushed it down.

"Alex" I breathed as his lips came crashing towards mine. He pressed his body closer to mine causing me to moan.

"Alisa" Alex breathed as he started trailing kiss down my neck, pushing me that tinny bit further agains the table. The table moved from under our wight causing us to fall to the floor. Me landing on top of Alex causing me to giggle.

"I want you so bad but, its not the right place or time for that" he smiled sadly. I smiled back as we untangled our selfs. A part of me deep down wanted Alex so bad, it hurt. Pushing it down I smiled before kissing his lips and walking to my next class. Lunch.