Chapter 60

Contest: can u guesses the song on my message bored?.
Also wht do YOU Think of chapter? ??? ?!!! ~

.When he turned back to me his eyes where ablaze.

POV Uncle (Robby)
That little bitch! i knew she was different but i had no fucken clue she had dubbed wings! i mean no one has ever seen ket alone heard of this being possible. in the end though it just means more power. with my stupid mate dead that meant more power for me. Don't get me wrong it hurt but i didn't love her. She was just my bitch, a good one at that.

Staring back at Alisa, i saw the determenion.(idk can spell) in her eyes. though I wast scared it did unsettle me. her eyes where wide, shinning with it. There exotit colour deeper.

Talking up a fighting stance I stood in front of her. control my breathing I used the forbidden spell.

There are many forbidden spells, and this one was of the most dangerous.

It was like your blood being drained from you body but no blood licked. it was painful as it forced you to your knees. you could scream but that was it. the spell left you powerless and perfect for soul eating.

Her screams where satisfying a I watched he crumble to her knees.

"!Ahhhhhhh!"

POV Alisa

It hurt so bad. it hurt everywhere hurt. I felt like I was burning. it hurt so bad.

Tears oricked the edge of my eyes as my scream erupted the hell. I could see the others trying to get to me. Try.

I whimpered on the floor as I tried to curl my self into a ball hoping to dismiss the pain. I was tired and scared and the pain was too much as it dubbed in power causing me to cry out again.

If i lost this fight i would lose everything that i have ever held dearly in the last couple of weeks. I didn't want that.

I slowly(-n i mean slowly-) pulled my self up into a sitting stance. my tears streaming down my checks as i held in my pain filled screams.

Uncle looked shocked at the fact I still had the strength to sit up, he stared for a few seconds before adding onto the power causing me to scream out agin.

"Oh my purr little Alisa. Are you in pain? do you fell like your dying? None of this would have happened if you just cam alone. your little......companies may have lived. Lets play a game" he spoke with poison staring deep into my eyes.

"If you begged and I mean beg. then you friends may live but you would still be mine. so beg." he smirked.

"Fuck you! I will not bow down to a fucker like you." i snapped spiting at him.

"Oh I was hoping it didn't come to this." he snapped his fingers causing the pain to take its corse.

"We believe in you" i heard Noen's whisper as he stared into my eyes.

"Tick tock, will you beg or will you die?"

"You have no control. you have no control over me!" I screamed. I felt my wings shifting around me. The wind picked up and the ground began to rattle.

I was in pain but i didn't notice it as I stood and faced my uncle. only then did i realized my wings had changed.