Chapter 9.

-*-*-*-A/N

sorry I wanted to update sooner but my phone went funny and I lost everything so immsorry this is really short the next chapter will be longer and I will try and update again tonight if not tomorrow ps sorry for spelling -

POV Ella (Alex's younger sister)

POV Ella

I was looking Alex's mate. Ireally liked her and wanted to get to know her more. I don't known why she didn't talk but I didn't mind.

i stoped when i heard Lucy yell

"He is mine" I quickly ran to the kictchen to see Lucy leaning over Alisa kicking her. she didnt notice me and kept hurting Alisa

Alex come back, quick its....Alisa. i said through the mind-link.

In a flash, the door was opened and Alex was ripping Lucy off of Alisa.

POV. Alex

stupid rouges always had to get in the way. I was slowly walking back to the house before Ella opened the mind-link.

Alex come back quick its....Alisa In a flash I was back not even breathing hard.

slamming the kitchion door open i say Lucy the slut kicking Alisa. My eyes chaged as my wolf took contol, ripping her off of Alisa as I screamed

"what the fuck! You little slut. you just hit you Luna." I screamed so close to ripping her heart out.

she wimppered but that only pissed me off more.

"Leave! I never want to see to youre slutty little faces here. If I ever see you aginnI will gladly rip your heart out" I yelled throwing her into a wall.

"NOW!" I sceamed as she ran away.

my mind was qucikly tuned to my mate when she wimpered. I quickly leant down checking her over, I noticed she had 3 broken ribs and her lip was spilt and im pretty sure her wrist was broken too. I growled lowly before picking her up and taking her to my room, mind-linking the pack docter to meat me in my room.