Chapter 1.

I woke with a start as I soon found I that i was in a cage. Chained to walls. there were only two things I was scared of them and closed space.

I stated to hyperventilate as I pulled on the chains. I pulled and turned but they wouldn't give, felling them cut into my wrist I still kept pulling. It hurt, but I was used to the pain.

Inside I was screaming. Inside. I haven't talked or have done anything vocal with my voice for 6 years an after everything this wasn't the worse I had been through.

Hearing the steps coming my way I looked to the entrances of the cage. they were small steps, I presumed belong to a child.

I was right as I saw a small girl with blonde hair and deep sea green eyes. she was very small as she held a small doll in one hand, looking at me she smiled she whispered.

"Hehe, I'm hiding"

"Ella. I said you weren't allowed down here" someone said in a deep sexy voice that head me purring on the inside.

"Ops, I'm sorry, but I have a new friend now" she said a childish voice, while looking at me with a smile.

I heard steps and the rattling of keys as a man about 6 foot 9 walked into view. he had dark brown hair an deep sea blue eyes he looked similar to the girl, as I believed this was her older brother. He was very handsome. I could see his 6 pack throw his v-neck shirt.

"Mate" he said before he started towards me.