Chapter 54.

I dont normal watch these shows like these but OMG HER VOICE amazing ! :) ~

POV Alisa

I watched the the guy, Kelly and Lucy from the left a the started fighting.

The guy with the black and electric eye hair hit a nerve but I couldn't figure out why.

Region was futryter to the right along with River and Neon my brother (i don't think I will ever get over the fact that I have a brother)

You could here the girls screamed as they tried to get out his reach with no success as I watched him rip the girls is half blood poring from each part of the shredded girls. I didn't car thou both the girls derived it.

I quietly snuck forwards, we had already plained that Noel, Mellow and I would go first followed by the guys.

But if this guy didn't hurry up and leave they I may have to fight him or kill if it came to it.

As I walked up the stares I watched as his electric eyes tuned in my direction.

Dropping the ramins of the girls he stepped towards me and my white wings.

POV Colton

I lunged at the girls ripping their flesh into small peaces. the screaming bringing me pleasure as I ripped them in half.

Stupid sluts if they weren't in my way this wouldn't have happened I sighed.

Hearing in small steps I tuned to see a girl with purr white wings walk up the stares her dress sawing behind her in an elegant manner. her shoulder length dark hair shined. Ah so this is the girl everyones all hyped for.

"Good day" I smiled at her.

"Hi?" she said a little unsure of my actions.

"So....what brings an angle here?"

"I'm looking for someone" she says simply. i watch as the Tryson takes a protective step in front of her. interesting.

"Ah so it is you? I believe you are looking for my brother no?" i asked

"Whose your brother.....?"

"Alexandrea (idk if i gave last name(?)) Knight or Alex for short." The shocked look she shone meant he had not know.

"Were twin's, our mothers is a werewolf and our father is a vampire." I stated.

"He lied....." she whispered.

"I'm not surprised." I smirked at my brothers stupidity for hiding the truth from his own mate.

Signing, I look back into her eyes the pain i saw was truly heartbreaking.

-*-*-A/N

OMG !!! OK Anyone see that coming?

Updating tomorrow n will try n make longer.

COMMENT, SHARE N VOTE!