Chapter 56

Pic is smiler to the one i had in mind-just with the lid shut and Alex instead of the girl- SO SORRY i had a little writers block but I believe I have figured out what to write. hope u like :) ~

POV Alisa
We reached a massive room the walls bare and a plane white, with gry trims making the room seem lager.

The ceiling, high with a sliver shenderlear hanging above giving off a sliver tone. A grad pion sat to the right side of the stage along with a few other instruments.

Speakers where lined across the room as the cold wooden floor was left untouched, its cool would felt good against my sore bear feet. who knew all this shit was here, you just needed a key?

My eyes slowly differed over to where they landed on the clear white coffin that sat in the middle of the room.

The bottom was white an looked to be made out of a soft, silky material. Velvet perhaps. as the bottom of the white had elegant carvings edged into each conner. little rose lining the border.

The top was clear glass as you could see straight through, with again rose carvings on the edges. it was just beautiful, taking my breath.

But it was what inside that stopped my heart.

It was closed my eyes lading on Alex, watering at the sight of his lifeless body.

He wore black clothes as if he was in fact....dead and that tuis was his funeral. and even though it wasn't the best of times i still thought he look smoking in his out fit.

I mentally laughed as I slammed my head agonist the wall. Mentally.

All i wanted more then anything was to hold him. i mean yes their was Region, the fact that Alex had lied and the hole Kelly thing witch Im kinda over. kinda.

but right then my eyes on his slightly moving chest I wanted to hold him

"Alex" i breathed as I took a small step towards his what looked to be dead body, ~though if you looked hard enough to see the movement of his chest and the white cloud thing that forms when you breath on glass you could tell he was alive.~ only to be stopped by Colton. Giving him a look that read wtf I waited.

This better be good. i thought

I watched wordless as he took his left shoe off then through it towards Alex.

Thats when hell broke loss.