Chapter 61

Hey!!! So i had this weird coffee drink (i dont normal drink coffee) supper yummy n im wide awake but also close to passing out yet still awake (been up SINCE 4!!) lol ok anyway congrats to @Besscx who gussed song (Demi Lavto: here we go agin) this chapter 4 u girl! ~

No POV 3rd person (let me know if i should write more chps like this)

They started off black right were they cut out from the middle of her back. Long and delicately soft as the curled around her body. the black slowly tuning to gray then ending in a pure white at the tips of her wings.

This was unheard of. No one has ever had doubled wings let alone a third one of witch did not match any of the previous angles colours. It was white or it was black, but this..... This was incredible. Alisa was unique she was the only heaven and Earth angel (dark-night). The only girl with double wings the only girl with the power to stop the crazed soul driven warlock.

Standing slowly, power radiating from her body as she stared down her uncle. Robby shifted under her gaze slitty unraveled at the sight he saw he new she was.....different but this....was not what he had in mind

-A/N sorry its short more of a filler. should i do more 3rd person chapters????.

Next chapter tomorrow!!!! N will be longer. BYE!!!