Chapter 20.

POV Alisa

"You" she screamed as she made her way over, everyone stopping to stare.

"You fucken bitch because of you my fucken sister was kicked out and now a rough. You may be Be Alpha king Hunter's mate, but your no fucken queen" she screamed. Alpha King...? What?!

But for some reason what she said really pissed me off. And my shy don't speak me was gone in a flash, as I felt the air pick up around us.

"Do not speak to me like that! I am your alpha female. If you don't want to be rough just like your pathetic excess of a sister I suggest you fuck up and fuck off"i snapped as I pushed the heated air towards her sending flying backwards.

She jumped up and ran, watching her I noticed Alex at the edge of the room. Boy was he gonna get it.

"Alex! Your office now!" I snapped power radiating my voice. He looked ready to shit himself an so he should Mr Alpha King....

Heading in behind him i slam the door.

"Explain" i said waiting.

"Ok I was going to tell you. I am Alpha king, leander of all werewolf's and your are my queen." He said slowly

"Ok who the fuck was that crazy bitch just then?" I asked my 2nd question.

"Lucy's sister. The bitch that tried to hurt you. Her names Kelly, shes a year older then Lucy."

"Next question, when am I going to meet the pack?" I asked conferences has grown in me ever since meeting Alex. My Alex

"This friday is the annual unmated ball, what about then, if I introduced you?" He asked... Friday that 2 days away prefect.

"Great" i smiled as I left to finish the rest of my first school day.