Chapter 33

POV Alisa

-how did you do that?!- Noel asked

-i don't know. I just...did it?- i replied unsure. I don't know how i did it, but the earth shook and the caves walls show elegant pattens my name written in all over it.

-there is one possibility to how you are able do all this. your grandmother favored spirt over the other elements. witch wasn't normal an I think that you may also be favored by the sprit. there is one way to test it- Noel spoke up

-how?-

-processes the body of another-

POV Alex

"Some relaxes we will find her" my father told me. In the time that alisa had been missing my parents had gotten back together.

This tike thou they meant it, how do u think Ella was born. after they fond about Ella father left agin. the shit face.

Taking a deep breath I sighed. It has been the longest 4days of my life rogues haven't stope appearing and it seems they have a new leader but who?

"She will come back she love you" Ella spoke up smiling, i smiled back and hoped that she would. even if she doesn't forgive me, I hoped she came back.

"Come on Ella lets leave for now" Mum said everyone slowly left the room so I was by myself.

This sucks! i thought as I placed my head in my hands. hearing the door open. I was shocked and pissed to see...

POV Uncle/Robert

I found her. she was a littles way out, but still pretty close.

My plane was already set I just had to wait now.

i could never have asked for a better minion. i mean mate. she wasn't bad in bed either.

Tomorrow night I would send my...gift to Alisa. then all i had to do was watch her come running.

My brother and his kid were pathetic. But now with them dead, it left me the as last Soul Reaper.

Meaning I didn't have to share my little angel.