Chapter 13.

POV Alex

Fuck dying is not fun. I repeat not fun! Everything was dark that stupid beeping was pissing me off.

I tried to open my eyes but nop they wanna be a bitch. But hearing her voice caused my eyes to snap open.

"I love you" she said. I smiled down at her god did I love her.

POV Alisa

Its been two days since the.... Issue. I haven't spoken. Well that a lie I have spoken but only in front of Alex.

At this currant monument I was sitting on his lap outside as we watched the stars.

"I love you" i whispered.

"Not as much as I love you princess" he smirked then the smile dropped as he stood us up.

Looking down at his feet he said

"I need to tell you something" I nodded my head as I waited.

"So... I'm a werewolf. You may also be a werewolf but then you also may be Anastasia great granddaughter. If you are then you will he different from normal wolves, like with the hole kissing thing. We are also soul mates" he breathed out....

He knew... He knew about grandmother. Looking back at Alexs worried look I did what my mind told me.

Run.

I ran deeper and deeper in to the frost. Not looking bak because I knew if I did my heart break... Forever.

I could hear him coming after me and pushed myself faster.

All of a sudden I was tackled to the ground. Letting out a scream, I heard Alex coming

"Alisa" he yelled his voice slowly disappearing along with my subbconisous mind.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and then nothing.

They found me.

-*-*-*-A/N

So what ya think to fast to slow ?

If u guys have any questions about the book let me know :)

PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE !!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!