Chapter 5

POV Alisa Vine

My body was stiff and hurt everywhere but that was nothing new it was the memories that had always effected me. Slowly I sat up. well tried as I found a muscular arm on top of me. I wiggled trying to get out as my hole body went in to freak mood.

The persons arm tightened on me and I froze. I feel like vomiting. My breath was picking up as a panic attack tried to settle in.

"Shhh its ok its just me" a voice blow me out of my thoughts. I then realized it was the Alex guy. Slowly and I mean like snail slow did I start to relaxes.

"Would you like something to eat?" he asked sitting up. I slowly sat up to as I watched him shrugging my shoulders.

He sighed before getting up and leaving calling over his shoulder as he left

"I will be back in a few, getting some food ok?" Like I was going answer.

I sat and waited at the window sit. Staring out to nothing in but the frost. so pretty I thought.

I heard the door open, but I didn't turn and I didn't answer when Alex asked.

"So... I got some egg and bacon, after breakfast do you want to go for a walk outside?

Again I shrugged it seemed to anger hi as he took angry steps towards me. it reminded me so much of them, how they would walk toward me i was cut off by a flash back

FLASH BACK

"Please im sorry" a 6 year old me sobbed

"I told you dinner needed to be ready and it isn't. didn't I?" His loud voice boomed. I just sobbed harder

"Didn't I?" he reaped angrer

"Yes father" I whispered

He began to walk towards me belt in hand ready to began my punishment. I was just glad it wan't the three of them.

END FLASH BACK

i silently sobbed on the floor scared out of my mind that they would find me. that they touch me again.

I stiffened when I felt strong arms rap around me but relaxed when i felt the soft sparks. Alex I thought as I sobbed into his chest.

Slowly I lost myself to sleep and prayed there would be no nightmares.

POV Alex

She looked so scared. who ever had cause her pain was gonna pay I thought as I carefully lifted her sleeping form up and carried he to bed.

I wanted to join her so bad but I had to a kingdom to run.